Cignot FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captor

Mar 27, 2010
Florida
I can't find a better way of thanking these awesome ladies than writing a sincere review of their services and products, they hands down deserve it and i believe i speak for most if not every single customer they have.

I started vaping shy of two weeks ago from a 510 starter kit i got from CN, after a relative referred me to them, he had been tobacco free for over a month and i had to try it.

Shipping: well, i don't think Terri and Vicky sleep much at all lol, my orders have been processed, shipped and delivered to my doorstep in south Florida in under 3 days every time and all the way from Illinois and did i mention on free shipping on orders over $59.00 or flat $5 on anything under 59, that's right next to superb in my book,

Their 510's are legitimate Joye kits and components, i have placed several orders with them in the last two weeks for multiple starter kits for family and friends, e-juice from their huge selection, passthru units, dc adapters, mega batteries etc and i can't say there has been a hickup so far.

I have read customer service horror stories about other suppliers on ECF and others forums, everything from items not shipped and billed, to emails not answered and everything in between, Terri has replied to every single email i've sent her, from questions about an order to opinions on juice flavors, even when her time replying to a message is not making her a dime, she has gone the extra mile to satisfy my needs and for that i'm grateful.

As i type this, my latest order from very late last night is in transit already and that includes cherry cola, ontop, starpuffs and forbidden from their highly praised "basic" e-liquids.

My experience with Cignot and the fantastic ladies behind the name, has been A+ and i can't recomend them enough, their prices are ubberly competitive, i'm fairly new to vaping but i have searched everywhere online for the best prices on 510 kits and to date i haven't found a better reviewed site that carries original Joye components at similar or lower prices.

That's my 2 cent on Cignot

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Very well said Captor. My situation is similar to yours and my experience the same. If you need 510 related stuff or need some good juice they are an excellent source....Price/Shipping/Quality it's all there...Thanks Ms. Vicky and Ms. Terri...I'll be needing some low resistance 510 attys soon.....Ladies can we add them...Pleeze ??

Captor

Mar 27, 2010
Florida
Where in Central Fl Metstoo if i may ask, while tracking my packages from Cignot, i have noticed they are always processed in Orlando in the last leg of the transfer, if you live in a smaller town a bit out of the way, i could see a delay of a half a day or so, but then again i don't work for USPS, i'm only guessing.
Either way, sorry to hear your packages take a bit longer to arrive.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
well said, Captor! Terri and Vicky are just AMAZING, and they deserve all the praise and loyal following they get. i just love them and will always be a loyal customer. i'm starting to think i've been spoiled as far as how good my vaping experience is with them!

as of very late last night, i placed my 3rd order with them and like clockwork, i've already received an e-mail stating that it was shipped. it's freakish how fast they are! knowing them, i'll have it by Wednesday. :D

oh, and i love their Basic e-juice line too! so far i've tried Forbidden, Jimmy Puffits and StarPuffs and they're all very good. part of my 3rd order included On Top, Cherry Cola and a bigger bottle of Forbidden. :wub:

Captor

Mar 27, 2010
Florida
I'll be needing some low resistance 510 attys soon.....Ladies can we add them...Pleeze ??

I have been looking around for a place to get a few of those from to try with a Tornado battery, so that would be a good addition to their inventory.

Oh and i just got my latest order from cignot in the mail, so many basic flavors and so little time haha

Captor

Mar 27, 2010
Florida
well said, Captor! Terri and Vicky are just AMAZING, and they deserve all the praise and loyal following they get. i just love them and will always be a loyal customer. i'm starting to think i've been spoiled as far as how good my vaping experience is with them!

as of very late last night, i placed my 3rd order with them and like clockwork, i've already received an e-mail stating that it was shipped. it's freakish how fast they are! knowing them, i'll have it by Wednesday. :D

oh, and i love their Basic e-juice line too! so far i've tried Forbidden, Jimmy Puffits and StarPuffs and they're all very good. part of my 3rd order included On Top, Cherry Cola and a bigger bottle of Forbidden. :wub:

Thank you.

I just got starpuffs which i think is a must for coffee lovers, jimmy puffits i didn't order and now i regret it, but i did get ontop which is awesome just like forbidden, but i must warn you, if you like cola flavor, you are gonna love cherry cola, this thing is incredible, i don't know what's in it, but like many people have described it before, it fizzles like the real thing. Now i need to pick a flavor i can vape daily.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
X2 on the cherry cola...it's goooood !! Forbidden I love it too...Just got the 555 and testing is in progress, so far so good....Tried some Jimmy Puffit but goobered it up when I dripped into the wrong atty...Probably excellent as well..That Forbiden disappeared....IN a Vapor....Will be the proud owner of a GGTS and a Precise from Super T soon....Can't wait to get my Vape maxxed at 3.7 and 6V....I'll bet those delish Cignot flavors will be even better then.....Much better than a Marlboring Light...I'm just sayin" THANKS CIGNOT :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Where in Central Fl Metstoo if i may ask, while tracking my packages from Cignot, i have noticed they are always processed in Orlando in the last leg of the transfer, if you live in a smaller town a bit out of the way, i could see a delay of a half a day or so, but then again i don't work for USPS, i'm only guessing.
Either way, sorry to hear your packages take a bit longer to arrive.

I live on the Space Coast so anything from Orlando is a direct side trip east.

:)

I ordered last Tuesday night, it shipped on the 8th and it wasn't in the mail yesterday.

:(

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
usps dont ship on sundays or holidays so 8th - 13th minus sunday would be about 6 days no?
Just dont go 'postal' on the delivery guys Metsoo! Im sure it'll be with you soon /hugs

But... but... it's always come in 5 business days before! What if it's lost? What if it's stuck somewhere? The tracking page only shows it made it to the sorting facility!

8-o

I hope it's in a/c!!!

(Thanks Cap'n! ;) )

Quexos

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
USA
I have just decided to try e-cigs and due to this and similar reviews/comments about Cignot, have placed my starter order with them late yesterday. It shows as in transit and assuming USPS doesn't bork it up, I should be good to go in a few days.

The only thing I found odd, from a newbie point of view, is that while shopping there, I really had no idea what half the products were until a good bit of researching these forums first. A PCC? A Passtru? I still have no idea what flavor or nic content my 5 prefilled carts will be. So in short, they seem to be dealer for veterans, not newbies, but with a little research I was able to figure out what to buy and if all goes well, I will become a loyal Cignot customer as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread