Cignot=good price, good product and great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
After MUCH research on EGO kits, cignot had the best deal in town...ordered it (on a holiday weekend none the less) and got it today! All was awesome...the batts' ready to go! And a hand written thank you note....NICE! I'm a 30 year vet in customer service so that touched me!

Thanks folks! This was my prize for being 2 weeks analog free after 40 years and I love my new Ego and the Drip Tips are awesome....

Will be SURE to recommend highly!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hah looks like cozz gave up on his denial of fanboydom after all :D
Cignot are great - worth the couple of dollars extra you might save at some cheaper but crappier place. I never go anywhere else for my 510 atties, eGos, PT and 'stuff'.
And I'm not stalking you seabrook..honest :lol:

OT: Hey, you know I was just thinking of you wondering how you were gettin along w/your new Buzz -- is that what it's called? I gotta get a new mod, one that has non-proprietary batteries.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hah looks like cozz gave up on his denial of fanboydom after all :D
Cignot are great - worth the couple of dollars extra you might save at some cheaper but crappier place. I never go anywhere else for my 510 atties, eGos, PT and 'stuff'.
And I'm not stalking you seabrook..honest :lol:

Yea... I gave up.

However, there's real reasons when I speak highly of a vendor. Not just blind adoration of the last person to send something free. :)

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Cignot is the very first supplier I used to get my first 510 e-cig..
Always fast with answers to questions or helpping out new peeps.
Very good products indeed and the CS is also very, very good.
My wife even has gone to them as per my suggestion and now she is even happier than with v4l. She is vaping a joye eGo (pink) and I tried to get her to go that way when I got mine, but noooooooo.. Now, well, do I need to say more? LOL..
Vicki is a GREAT person and bends over backwards to help anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread