Cignot, Tasty Vapor, VaporBomb, TW, Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered from Shawn many times and have never had an issue with him or his service. I do not have any issue with truthful and honest reviews. Yes, I have an issue with the rating system used by the OP. A rating of 4/10 conveys a negative experience and overall dissatisfaction which would not lead to return business. This was not the case as the OP said he would purchase from LC again. If someone did not take the time to read the actual reviews and just looked at the numbers, they would most likely assume that LC was a bad vendor, which again is not the case. If an honest and truthful review is given, a rating system should not be needed and is only used to support or dissuade a purchase from a vendor. It is this intent that I believe most people have issues with as if a vendor does not have enough business they will eventually cease to be a vendor and I would say about 95-99% of the people who have dealt with Shawn do not want to see that happen.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
here is a reply from volusion when i sent them a ticket on the site being down also.

22 days ago (517hrs ago) [4/22/2010 7:26:00 PM]
by Volusion Expert!

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

On April 22, 2010, we received a performance alert on one of our servers. System engineers were on site to mitigate the impact to merchants. We are vigorously monitoring this situation to prevent a recurrence, and will perform a full systems audit to ensure database integrity.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing Volusion!

Review your Volusion experience: Volusion Customer Service

Tasha D.
Volusion Technical Support
1-800-646-3517
----------------------------------------------------------

skypilotEd

Apr 27, 2010
Dixon, Ca
Hi Shawn
In case of a server meltdown is there no way to back check your credit card purchases? The ability to accept credit cards must give you access to all purchases that your company accepted monies for, and saying this it seems like it should have been your responsibilty to back check all payments for said time period. Nothin personal just seems lile good business sense.:confused:
Sorry to air dirty laundry on a forum ;)

JesterDev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Pueblo, Colorado
I've ordered from LiteCigUSA many times and have never had a problem. In fact I just placed an order the other day and got it in today from PA to Colorado in just 2 days with standard free shipping. Don't let this one incident prevent you from ordering again, they have great prices and products and as I said they ship fast.

Janetda

ECF Veteran
I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. I suppose the OP is entitled to his opinion. But if anyone is hesitant to order from Shawn because of the review please think again.

Shawn is one of the most stand up guys around. I can't go into details, but he's gone WAY above and beyond for me. I've been dealing with Shawn for almost a year now and buy ALL of my hardware from him. Every new convert I make, I send to him too. You can't beat his service or prices.

To each their own, but never hesitate to order from LitCigUSA.net

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Shawn shouldn't worry too much about this opinion. Look at the consistent ripoff and poor business practice reports on the forum about Totally Wicked. They seem to keep getting the business.
Agree with a previous poster, Shawn is a stand-up guy. Never had one problem with orders to LiteCigUSA.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
And to the one who said "this type of post from someone who is misinformed and didnt do their homework before making a purchase". How do you do your homework and get informed when the information you need, does/did not exist? As I clearly illustrated in the review.

you do your homework by asking if you dont know...you email and ask if its 500 or 1000mA. simple as that. one pm or one email and you'd have your answer....

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
I've been ordering from LiteCig at least once a month since August last year and I've never had a problem. Everything always arrives quickly and I've even gotten free bottles of liquid a couple of times (though not for awhile) and the prices are great. What I got from reading the OP's review is that he was angry that he wasn't given something for free. No one should feel entitled to anything other than what they paid for. Besides, when you're not expecting something, and you do get a freebie, it's that much nicer.

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
I've got nothing but love for litecigusa. Only ordered a few times from them, but I've never had a problem with them. When I need more juice (which won't be for a loooong time) I'll probably go to them for some of it again.

The OP's entire first post, to me, seems like an excuse to say something about litecigusa without seeming to intentionally be posting a bad review on them. It seems this was knowingly done... adding a few suppliers that he had good experiences with, and then at the end "oh by the way..." type thing.

I'm by no means a frequenter of litecigusa, they are not my exclusive supplier... As I said, I've ordered three or four times, the last of which was a couple months ago... I just feel the way this was all put together was overdramatized and very unfair to someone who is well known as a legitimate and fair supplier.

I should also mention, I looked at those adapters the last time I was on their site, and it had the spec's listed for it then. This sounds like the OP didn't check upon order and was later upset by it.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Shawn is one of the few suppliers that has a phone and he answers it too! The OP should have called him if nothing else rather than taking a chance.

Shawn is my main supplier and he's helped me out on a couple of occasions when something unforseen came. Just last week I went to order 25 - 3ml bottles and some other stuff. He was out and I e-mailed him saying I had just placed an order for something and to let me know when they came in and I'd get them. When I got my ordrer he had included 8 of them in my order. I was totally supprised and grateful that he had done that.

Shawn has the best customer service I've seen among any of the suppliers I've delt with and there are some really good ones out there.

:)

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
Sorry to hear about you bad experience. However Litecigusa has been awesome to me. I won a contest from them and got my prize so quick my head spun. A hello-016 kit that ROCKS. I love em and will order again as I was impressed by their product and fast shipping.

That being said I really appreciate any reviews, good and bad, as it really helps me make decisions. So thank you for your review and better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread