• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cincinnati Tri-State Vape Meet, April 19. Bigger and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Josh did a great job writing this up, so I'm just going to copy and paste. For more info, visit our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/558079797581550/687352797987582/?ref=notif&notif_t=like

i will have an event page up for this meet shortly!

******** ATTENTION ALL **********

Steven Magee of Alt Smoke Cincinnati wants us back!!! And boy are they throwing a party!!! This was just worked up and finalized today so there will be more to come.

What's a party without some live coverage you right? Well if you listen to WEBN I'm sure you have heard Dubs talk about Alt Smoke on there. So, guess who's coming to do a live remote cast? You got it, Dubs will be in the building casting live on WEBN. Oh that's not enough for you huh? Well the gang of Alt Smoke didn't think so either, so they are providing food, drinks, and you guessed it.... PRIZES! Still not excited? Well there is more in the works. I mean come one what more do you want. Spend the day hanging out with other vapors and WEBN sounds good to me, but I'm sure we'll have some other surprises cooked up.

What can you do to help? Spread the word. See a vapor on the street, let them know to come out. Got friends who don't know about this FB page, hook them up. You want bigger and better than join in on spreading the word!!!

Details so far

Time and Date: April 19th 2pm is when WEBN hits the airwaves
Where: Alt Smoke (Eastgate)

Spazmelda Whee and several other members are working on gathering some things for giveaways and possible some high ticket items for a cash ticket raffel with proceeds going to CASAA.

If you got things to donate for giveaways or the cash raffel let myself or Spazmelda Whee know. If you are not a juice vendor i would say lets not donate juice you bought somewhere or stuff like that, but if you have a vendor in mind that you think would like to make donations let me know and get me in contact with them

So lets go people get the hype rolling, spread the word! Tri State Vapers are gaining steam and taking off, sky is the limit. You want bigger and better meets in the future than lets all do our part to get the word out!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
One week until the big party! Are you coming?

K-Tech that is a long drive, but we'd love to see you there!

image.jpg

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
The vape meet was a blast! We must have had at least 100 people there. Great prizes from altsmoke, food, a haze of vapor in the air. Props to altsmoke for hosting a fantastic party for us.

We will be having more in the future, hopefully at a nearby bar or neutral location so we can get participation from our other great local vendors.

Check out our Facebook page if you want to know what's going on with future meets! https://www.facebook.com/groups/558079797581550/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread