Cinco e Maya - 1 day sale at the Flavor Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Today's sale will run until midnight PST -

buy Cinco (5) drams, get 1 dram free - AND - One (1) 20ml bottle of Unflavored VG based Eliqiud at 18mg.

This includes bulk flavors, so if you were to buy a 1oz bottle that would also net you a free dram and the eliquid as well.

About our eliquid -

• Made in the USA - not imported
  • We subcontract a local lab to do all the initial handling, so when we receive 18mg, 36mg, etc., it ships out just as it arrived to us, ready for use in DIY

So there you have it. Come spend 5 bucks with us between Corona's today and you'll be brewing up some new DIY creations in no time :)

Make sure to mention this special in your order details. Also, since free drams will not be hitting the inventory counter until we do it manually, please include a second and third choice if possible.

EDIT: Sorry big typo in thread title - PM'd for help to edit thanks!

Last edited:

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can this be doubled ie buy 10 and get 2 drams plus 2 18mg bottles?
Also is shipping to canada OK? if not to PO Box in Lynden will work for me.

Yes we can double it, triple it even. We've also had a few requests to sub the 18mg for pure PG and pure VG, both which are in stock so that's fine too if you wanted to mix and match just put it in the order notes thanks!

And yes we can ship to Canada but we ship flat rate and it's kinda pricey. Up to you - the option will be there during checkout depending on which address you choose.

Chris

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Help, when I tried to pay I got the following error:

eliquidstore
Return to eliquidstore
Error Message
Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

Return to eliquidstore
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eliquidstore and try another option.

Site Feedback
PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay. For more information, read our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
is it because the ship to and bill to are different?

No ship to and bill to won't matter. Paypal verifies the addresses similar to how usps.com does from what I understand and sometimes they simply will reject an address for whatever reason, like new addresses, or subdivisions, etc. We will be able to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread