The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cinnamon and Boge Cartomizer tanks?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by hellsh0cked, Aug 30, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Hello ECF,

Long time lurker, first time poster let me say I love your show....

I have a Provari with a Liquinator tank which is a huge step up from what I started out with, Vapor King analog look-a-like, and I am loving vaping. I also have an EGO-T and a VXP CE2 tank. I love Fire and Ice from Juice Vaper. I have heard that the Liquinator tanks have problems with cinnamon. Is there a tank that uses the Boge carts that works well with cinnamon, or did the people at Vaporescence fix the problem with the tanks fogging and cracking with cinnamon? Any recommendations on a "fill your whole mouth with flavor" like "Fire and Ice" would be welcome also. I would search the forums, but that keeps me from posting because I always seem to find the answers.

Thanks

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Hi and welcome! Glad you joined even if you are finding the answers :)

the problem with the cinnamon (and maybe wintergreen) is that the juice reacts with the plastic. It happens with clearomizers too. I haven't heard that anyone has changed the type of plastic used for the tanks. I tend to avoid vaping thinks that melt plastic...but that's just me.

3. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Hi and welcome!!!!! I've had problems with cinnamon too. I found that it clogged and killed my cartos Boge LR and SR very quickly. IMHO I think cinnamon tends to be more corrosive than other flavors... I avoid them now.

4. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Not a tank but you could try the new beta CE3 cartos (Gotvapes is calling them Fluxomizer Deluxe). Supposedly they have a new somewhat flexible tube and if they used silicone or nylon tubing it might be more resistance to damage. They have some XL ones but I think they are only 1.8ml.

It would be nice if somebody made a glass tank with replaceable silicone seals. Have anyone heard of any?

5. OldDragon

OldDragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Kansas
    Just so you know, the Gotvapes ones you are talking about are CE2 fluxomizer deluxes, they have a new foggy plastic that so far does not crack or leak - great so far. CE2 because the atty is at the top. I think the ce3's are suppose to be at the bottom.

6. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Actualy, the New CE2's and the New CE3 have a different plastic which appears to be the same material as a BD Syringe.

I believe it is Polystyrene.

7. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    I think I may have found a tank that would fit the bill, sadly it is not out yet. Any thoughts on the depth charge by Vaper Age?

8. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Thanks for the tip. I have a tank w that uses a CE2 that I'm not really fond of. I know alot of people swear by them.

9. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    I use ProVari w/SS Torpedo Tank, w/Pyrex Tube. C-E2 based, NO CRACKING. (Unless you drop it too far). JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

10. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    No there is not a cartomizer tank that will currently handle cinnamon. It reacts with the tank and makes it crack but nobody knows the real reason why. Until the manufacturers of the plastic can figure out why this will continue to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.