Cinnamon Cran cart ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I received a sample Cinnamon Cranberry cart today and when I went to puff I couldn't :( In order to get any vapor or anything I have to suck on it super hard almost like trying to suck a grape through a straw. Has anyone else received this certain cart and is there a fix for it? My other carts work just fine.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Anytime 757, remember the cartos are also a bit adjustable, there are vent pinholes under the threads on your battery (use a pin to clean them now and then). How you line up the slots on the bottom of the carto to this pinhole makes a difference with the draw. Just loosen or tighten your battery a bit until you get the perfect draw for you.

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
You can check/do two things: 1) Give the carto a quick "blow" from the battery end - this may clear out anything that may be blocking the center tube inside the carto. 2) Remove the white cap and silicone gasket and look inside the carto. I have gotten several cartos where the center tube is not actually centered. I just use a straightened out paperclip and realign the tube.

I have only ever had an issue with two cartos not working at all: In both cases (same flavor/same box) there was no 'groove' in the center part of the battery connection. other than those two, any problems have always involved some kind of blockage I was able to clear using one of the above mentioned methods.

PS/ The Cinnamon Cranberry AND Cinnamon Roll carts ROCK if you like a good strong cinnamon flavor!!
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread