The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Cinnamon Cran cart ?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by 757girl, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 757girl

757girl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2009
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I received a sample Cinnamon Cranberry cart today and when I went to puff I couldn't :( In order to get any vapor or anything I have to suck on it super hard almost like trying to suck a grape through a straw. Has anyone else received this certain cart and is there a fix for it? My other carts work just fine.

2. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    Check the label, there are some that were applied too low and covered up the little vents cut along the bottom, just snip it away if it is, let us know if that's not it.

3. 757girl

757girl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2009
    Virginia Beach, VA
    It's a bit better still a tug though at least I can taste some of it and get a throat hit from that cinnamon :) looks like these will be in my next order.
    Thanks Taryn

4. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    Anytime 757, remember the cartos are also a bit adjustable, there are vent pinholes under the threads on your battery (use a pin to clean them now and then). How you line up the slots on the bottom of the carto to this pinhole makes a difference with the draw. Just loosen or tighten your battery a bit until you get the perfect draw for you.

5. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    The apple Cinn cranberry are fabulous! I can't get enough

6. figg

figg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Southeast
    I got a free Margarita cart in my last order and it is delish.:p

7. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    I've messed up a couple of cartos like that when I rinsed them out - I somehow clogged something up. So I imagine that must happen at the factory from time to time, too.

8. rp_iowa

rp_iowa Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    You can check/do two things: 1) Give the carto a quick "blow" from the battery end - this may clear out anything that may be blocking the center tube inside the carto. 2) Remove the white cap and silicone gasket and look inside the carto. I have gotten several cartos where the center tube is not actually centered. I just use a straightened out paperclip and realign the tube.

I have only ever had an issue with two cartos not working at all: In both cases (same flavor/same box) there was no 'groove' in the center part of the battery connection. other than those two, any problems have always involved some kind of blockage I was able to clear using one of the above mentioned methods.

PS/ The Cinnamon Cranberry AND Cinnamon Roll carts ROCK if you like a good strong cinnamon flavor!!
    !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.