Cinnamon Roll.... Hits my Sweet Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
After having tried tons of flavors, most left me wanting. The desserts, fruits, pina coladas etc left me cold. Even the coffee flavors were so-so for me. I pretty much like anything with mocha, caramel or peanut in the name, so Cinnamon Roll was a shot in the dark.

I am very happy to find that this is now part of my fave vapes. Great to have another everyday flavor I like to add to my rotation of 5 or 6. I always loved cinnamon, so I figured a jar of juice was worth a shot, and it's a home run. Any other cinnamon fans out there?

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Hey man, have you tried Waffle? If you like Cinnamon Roll, I think you might enjoy the Waffle too. Very tasty and just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. True, no cinnamon, but it's good. Cinnamon Apple is way good too.

Max, me 'ol bud, yes, in fact I started a thread a while back about V4L waffle. It isn't in my mainstrream, but I do like it and have a bottle of juice on hand at all times as a secondary flave. I find that it is a bit more subtle than what is in my wheelhouse, but I like it. Maybe my taste buds are still recovering (3 months yesterday) but I seem to go for the stronger flavored juices. Cinnamon is what I'd call stronger flavored. Waffle is very good, but not quite strongly flavored enough for me at times. With a clear palate, I love it, but alas, my palate is not often clear

Mary Kay, this is a WOW juice. Great vapor, nice TH, and the flavor is right there. Even when sipping a brew, when many flavors seem to fade for me, like the waffle, this stays true. It is flavorful enough to overcome an "inebriated" palate. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread