Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
Pyrex 1.jpg Pyrex 2.jpg Cirrus / Pyrex
Mini review on Cirrus Vapes. Its been a week since i got this tank from my local vape store. Thought I vape on it till I give a final review on it. Overall quality on it, A+ I also did some cartomizer (BOGE) tests on them from single to dual punch. I really like the LR 2.0's on it. From experience single to dual punch carto's, I have to say " Dual Punch-1.0mm ", Why?, I get a better rich taste on the juice (Tribeca & Turkish Tabacco) Comparison on different tanks from Smoke-Techs, Vivi Mini's, and the Vision Clearomizer the Cirrus is a clear winner.

Pro's - well built and interchangeable caps which are
made out of aircraft-grade aluminum
Con's- Price / Tank and Tip 70.00

So there you have folks another expensive hobby that hurts the pocket but well worth every penny.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thank you for the review. Nice pics, too.

Can any drip tip fit on those caps, or do you have to use their own? Any idea what the juice capacity is? Are they available in different tube lengths such as standard and XL, or just one size?

If you get the chance, would appreciate a pic or two of the Cirrus on your Provari, to see how it matches up aesthetically.

Thanks again. - Baditude

Last edited:

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
Thank you for the review. Nice pics, too.

Can any drip tip fit on those caps, or do you have to use their own?

If you get the chance, would appreciate a pic or two of the Cirrus on your Provari, to see how it matches up aesthetically.

Thanks again. - Baditude

My Lab.jpg Here you go ...

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
Is that place closer to you? My store is Vapor Bombz. It's barely a mile or so from home.

Vapor Labs is closer, I was at your store this past thursday. By the way you get more in stock on the Cirrus not sure FB was up to date where i saw them. Whats the price going for the Cirrus

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
$70 was the going price I had heard through very limited resources. I had first seen my first pic of one in the Quest for Pyrex/Glass Tanks thread here at ECF. An ECF poster had seen them on Facebook (which I don't have, but my daughter does).

I heard at that time the price was $70 for the pyrex model, but being sold only locally in Southern California, actual information on the tanks was thin at best. I'm always interested in new pyrex tank manufacturers, so I've been trying to find out what I can.

A $70 price tag is not cheap, but not unheard of. Avid Vapor's Clean Tanks are $70 & $80 and Kir Fanis Tanks are $55 - $70, NHaler's Reactor Tank is almost $70, Vaporfexion's Pro-V is almost $65, and a Phiniac can be anywhere between $40 - $70 depending upon artwork. But these Cirrus Tanks are undoubtedly some of the prettiest tanks I've come across: Cirrus Vapes - Home

These tanks are not for sale on the website, it apparently is for display purposes only. Purchases must go thru one of the listed local California vapor stores, or custom tanks ordered via an email link on the above website.

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Yes. It is very nice. I know the store I frequent carries them. I was there last Thursday and I do recall them saying it was being sold for $45 with a tip. They said it was the cheapest around. Don't quote me on that...a few days seems like a lifetime to my memory. It's best to give them a call for an exact price.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yes. It is very nice. I know the store I frequent carries them. I was there last Thursday and I do recall them saying it was being sold for $45 with a tip. They said it was the cheapest around. Don't quote me on that...a few days seems like a lifetime to my memory. It's best to give them a call for an exact price.
I've also read that these tanks are being sold with both polycarbonate or pyrex tubes. That might explain the wide range of prices somewhat; still $25 is a lot to charge for the difference between plastic and glass. There may be more to it than that, or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread