Cirrus Vapes Tanks Review (Pyrex, Polycarbonate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

Here's a review of two beautiful tanks from Cirrus Vapes -- one pyrex and one polycarbonate. Both feature impressive construction; Cirrus did a fine job at combining durability and looks. However, one of the products is overpriced, while the other is inline with high-end glass tanks. Full details in the text review here.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks for the review. I've had my eyes on these tanks since I first spotted them on ECF. I really love their beautiful design, especially the large hour glass mouthpiece. My choice would be a clear pyrex tube with either the blue or red color caps.

For whatever reasons, I would prefer to deal with a manufacturer than a middleman vendor if given the option, so I'll be patient until Cirrus provides online ordering directly from their site.

CirrusTank_on_ ProvariMini.jpg cirrus red.jpg cirrus purple.jpg cirrus tank.jpg

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Thanks for the review. I've had my eyes on these tanks since I first spotted them on ECF. I really love their beautiful design, especially the large hour glass mouthpiece. My choice would be a clear pyrex tube with either the blue or red color caps.

Thanks for watching/reading! I too prefer the large mouthpiece. It looks great and feels very comfortable. My dream tank from Cirrus is the camouflage pyrex tube with black caps. The company's custom designs are pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread