CISCO SPEC 306 1.8ohms - My favorite Atomizer to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Just received these and I am blown away.

First let me say that I ordered these on the Saturday after thanksgiving and I received them Monday. Unbelievably good turn around by these guys, great shipping and service (I paid for the cheapest shipping available). I put in orders to two other companies and have even gotten an email saying its processing yet.

Second, these 306's vape amazingly. I have the .357 in the Long Barrel 901 and I love it, but I've always liked 306's so I decided to try these and got the deal that comes with 2 and a drip tip. I put these on my Provari mini to try them and to check the resistance (perfect 1.8) and then transferred them to my tiny 3.7v roughstack that runs on an 18350 and I am blown away by the taste, throat hit, and vapor production. I had been using a regular LR 510 at work on the roughstack and the difference between the two is really worlds apart. I have a DCA306 coming and I am really excited to use it with the cisco's. This has immediately become my vape of choice (unless I'm in a car and using a bella carto tank.) As far as atomizers go this is the best I've tried (I like them as much as the .357 901).

The price on these are great and as long as they have a reasonably long life I will certainly be buying them again.

The one thing I would recommend is buying the XL 306 drip tips they offer here because the atomizer does get pretty hot after a couple of hits so its nice to have the little extra distance between your mouth and the atomizer(the XL is basically the size of a 510 atty plus drip tip)

Cisco306roughstack.jpg

BigSteamyOnes

Sep 26, 2011
Brooklyn
Just got a pair of these the other day (1.5ohms with the XL drip tip) based on a video Bishopheals did and I have to say I'm mighty impressed as well. I never monkeyed with drip attys much because I always used cartos and then went right into RBAs. If you have a GGTS then I highly recommend throwing a 306/XL tip on it as the collector tank on the GG basically turns the 306 into a mini tank. You can flood it with about 18-20 drips and vape to your heart's content without leakage worries. It really eases up the dull repetition of drip drip drip, puff puff, drip drip drip, puff puff. Plus I now have a chance to clean up my Zen Atty G and DID and give them a little rest on the display shelf. Also I get a chance to experience what it was like to be an elite vaper in 2010!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread