• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

City of Racine aims to ban "smoking and using tobacco products" in parks/public places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I think we should certainly challenge the validity of this - they are including all tobacco products in this - what, for the love of any diety you worship, does sucking on a SNUS have to do with protecting the welfare of the children?????

Or vaping a solution that disapates within seconds of blowing out the cloud?

Or chewing on a dissolvable....or chewing a piece of the damn gum. This is rediculousness redefined - ONE person complained.....ONE! And they're bending over backwards to accomodate this person. WHY are our elected officials not telling this one person to suck it up? I know if I went in and pitched a hissy-fit over something inane (oh...like someone eating a ham sandwich in the park and me thinking....but what about offending all the little Jewish children???) they'd laugh me out of the building!

I think we need to make some noise...this is persecution of a single sub-set of humanity, simply because their vice is 'socially unexceptable.'

This keeps up, soon their will be a reward for shooting a smoker lighting up outside the single, 10 foot area cordoned off by a foot of concrete in Arizona, which is the ONLY smoking area left in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread