Class Action Lawsuit Did Not Know Vapor Contained Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
So... When you go to buy juice and they ask what nicotine strength you want... :facepalm:

That would require the patron to use common sense to deduce it has nicotine in it without a warning in writing, in triplicate, and tattood on the clerks forehead.

I haven't said this in years because I've been trying to be a more understanding individual, but some people need to be drug into the street and shot and the bodies used for fertilizer.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
"...nominal plaintiff Jerod Harris filed a federal complaint against R.J. Reynolds Vapor Co. claiming he didn’t know vaping uses nicotine."

Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of guys. Stick it to Big Tobacco, idiot. :facepalm:

6ada352d0ddee7ec5f59647d5f7068c9-jpg.510484

Last edited:

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
"...the use of a high-frequency piezoelectric ultrasound-emitting element combined with a pressurized jet of liquid containing nicotine has ignited a major boom."

If the gentleman working at the vape shop that sold me my first setup explained vaping like this, I would have walked out and drove to my tobacconist. Let him sue RJ, they have law FIRMS at their disposal.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
That would require the patron to use common sense to deduce it has nicotine in it without a warning in writing, in triplicate, and tattood on the clerks forehead.

I haven't said this in years because I've been trying to be a more understanding individual, but some people need to be drug into the street and shot and the bodies used for fertilizer.

Please burn the trash so it does not contaminate the soil and drinking water. Think of the children!;)

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
You guys need to look on the bright side, this may force BT to release the info on what is addictive in cigs to prove that nic is not the highly addictive part. So, it may be a win down the road for us.

No thanks. I'll wait for the FDA to complete their research on cigarettes. I'm sure that they will find something after the Tobacco Taxes become insufficient to support our govment.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread