Classic or Pen style generic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
mine were from heavens gift china.. but they are the same devices as sold by the local US and UK good value guys..

one complete classic kit.. two spare atomizers and three spare batteries all very nicely boxed and looking expensive.. no dead on arrival parts..

all the parts work roughly the same with no great variation form one to the other which is always a good sign.. all have a very light not really possible to be lighter draw.. very good.. one of the best..

the downside.. like all the devices i have that use larger carts.. they dont really get enough liquid from the carts after the first few puffs gets rid of the factory prime....

the batteries are larger than the newer minies and should both have a longer run time and not need replacing so often..

they look nicely made things with no signs of cost cutting and probably work as well as any classic type e cig no matter the cost..

not a bad buy if u dont mind direct dripping to get the best results from them.. the carts have enough liquid in them to be economical.. i would syringe them and direct drip for the most cost effective and best e smoking results..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread