Cleaning out glass clearos' & swaping juice: Anyvape Davide, Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all, more newbie questions!

I did a bit of searching but the threads were a bit overwhelming, everything from juice eating plastic tanks, to dry burning coils, and arguments about drying coils out with hair dryers lol!

My DV egoT kit came with two DVCE5 "DV" Branded clearo's but I liked the idea of pyrex clearo's so I bought two so far. No worrying about plastic and ejuice issues.

My big question is how to clean them when switching between different juices.

Do I wash them with water and let them dry.

Do I wash them with solvent, maybe grain like everclear that will evaporate quickly.

What is the best way for a newb to tackle the switch over?

Thanks all!
:2cool:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Youre on the right track!

A quick hot water rinse, optional vodka/grain alcohol soak, then dry.

Many times just the rinse will work to clean juice out of the tank/wicks, though the soaking will help with light gunking that doesnt require a dry burn. Keep in mind if you dont dry the wicks it will take several puffs to burn the water out before you get decent vapor.

pmcode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Barstow, CA
I own the Anyvape Davide, absolutely love it. All I have done so far, is to soak in hot water for about 10 minutes, rinse, towel dry, then refill. Let the coil soak the new juice up for about 10 minutes before puffing.

No issues with taste-carryover, so far. Have used butterscotch, caramel and dragon's charm, with no issues. Love the build quality, and have had zero issues with leaking from this. Might have to pick up 2 or 3 more.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here, really happy. Don't even know if the ARO will get much use lol. Although it has eGo threads, so it would look better lol.

I went with hot water and then some ever clear... woooof strong stuff, I use it for flaming jello shots lol!

Just refiled with AromaEjuice Nuport.... mmmmmmm good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread