Cleaning your e-cig device

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I found this fascinating discussion on the e-cig forum and decided to pass it on to those who read us:

Madame Peip

Post subject: Cleaning E-pipe

can someone please explain how can we clean e-pipe?

rogem

I dont know how to clean but i know what you DO NOT HAVE TO DO.
Do not put some alcohol into e-pipe atomiser.
I have had removed batterie and put a little quantiy of alcohol inside and shake, then body of atomiser cracked vertically.
I am not sure if it is the alcohol impact or not but it hapened when i apply this method.
I hope somebody from E-Cig can confirm because i have another e-pipe and i don't know how to clean?

ecig
Site Admin

Hello,

Actually there is not yet effective way to clean any of the electronic smoking products without damage it. What we can suggest are the followings:

1. It is not so necessary to clean the inside atomizer actually, whcih can have 300-400c degrees inside the atomizer to clean itself when vaponizing.

2. If you think the atomizer is blocked after certain period of usage, it's better to replace the atomizer. You should have saved a lot of money if it got blocked after the normal usage, you should reward yourselve a new atomizer.

rogem

Hello,
Thanks for advise.
rogem

katink

I miss one advice here: before you go to sleep, take the battery off or out, and take out the cartridge and mouthpiece. Then take a small drinking-glass (or something like that) and put a tissue in the bottom of it. Now put your atomizer upside down in that glass (upside down = with the cartridge-side to the bottom of the glass) at the steepest possible degree (easy with cigarette/cigar; but pipe for instance won't go the full 90 degree; but try to get close to it); and then go to sleep.

In the morning you will probably find that your atomizer has leaked fluid onto the tissue. This is the fluid that eventualy might clog your atomizer if you don't do this.

Maybe the atomizer-bridge is quite dry if you leave it like this too long: in that case 'kick-start' it with one drop of liquid onto the bridge; let that soak in, then put on the battery and the cartridge; and off you go again for a new day of smoking.

ecig
Site Admin

Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread