Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I have not. I checked the site and the price for a Joye 510 starter kit is ok. We have a large number of suppliers here on this forum who offer discounts, etc. They are 'tried & tested' by our forum membership and those are the suppliers that I do business with.

Hope folk pop in here who can be of more assistance to you.
Paula

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yes, when I was a newbie, I tried them. But they are really based out of China. At least that is where my stuff was shipped from. I did receive my stuff in about a month after ordering and had to throw out the ejuice I had ordered. I had ordered 'grape', the taste was good, but it caused my mouth to go numb. so I investigated and that is when I found it was from China. Since their ejuice is not regulated there is no way to tell what is in it. Only have ordered usa made ejucie since then and have had no problems since.
The prices are low but the shipping is slow and not sure what you are going to get. sorry, but I can't recommend them. I would stay with us homegrown and home made. And the vendors registered here operate pretty much under the guidelines of ecf monitoring. Hope this helps. And I am glad you asked before ordering.
:)
sas

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sugar & Spice - thank you. I knew someone around here must have some info on this company. I was afraid it would end up with a "Not so good" recommendation.

Hi Paula,
You are both welcome. Don't know if you remember me or not Paula, I started here as wv-bound, but too many posters thought I was a guy, so I changed my screen name. This way there is no doubt that I am a gal.
sas

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Just so there's no misunderstanding, juice produced in the United States is not regulated either.

Thanks Elendi. I was typing too fast and should have explained better what I meant to say. some vendors do post on their websites that they use usp pg/vg and some state where they purchase their flavor from. If in doubt, you can alway DIY and then you know what is in it.
sas

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks for responding. I've learned the hard way to ask first.

pkj has provided good advise and SAS backed it up. I know we all look to save a buck but from what I have found the best suppliers are on the ECF list. I am certain there are other good vendors out there but these are tried and true and if they did not perform they would be quickly called out in a few posts here. I am not sure if you have the below link which hairball so kindly typed up from various sources but it is also a good list to have in order to save some $$$$$.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/146219-coupon-code-master-list.html

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hi Paula,
You are both welcome. Don't know if you remember me or not Paula, I started here as wv-bound, but too many posters thought I was a guy, so I changed my screen name. This way there is no doubt that I am a gal.
sas

Of Course I remember you! Thank you for pointing this out to me. I had no idea you had changed your screen name.

Paula

PS - I really like Sugar & Spice name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread