Clearing full cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl Z

Apr 8, 2010
Germantown, MD
I now have a small pile of cartos for flavors I've found I don't like so much. I've thought about swapping, but also wondering if there's a good way to rinse the juice out of a full carto and start over with something else? I've seen posts on clearing empty and nearly empty cartos but not full ones, and wondering if there's a different trick.

Calicomarie

Mar 12, 2010
Omaha, NE
When I received my first 510 cartos the juice they were pre-filled with made me sick. I cleared them with a combo of reverse taryn spin and blowing them out. Then I rinsed them really well, soaked in vodka, and rinsed again. The flavor isn't completely gone, so I just refill them with my strongest juices.

If they are the type that you can get the cap off, you might try holding them under running hot water for a while to flush them out.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Thanks. So a reverse Taryn spin would have the mouth end facing out, right?
Yup.

When I reverse spin a carto to refill with another flavor I stick the condom on just barely. That way it can fill up with the liquid instead of it flowing inside the bag or whatever you do the spin with. Well either that or fly off across the room :p

May take 2 spins because once the condom is full no more will get spun out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread