Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Hello :)

Looking for some recommendations.

I still like the pen style batteries, but seems to be getting a bit more tricky to find good clearos/cartridges.

I have been using the e-smarts for years, but is getting harder (and more expensive) to get them.

I tried the flat tipped ceramic 1mls, did not like them... mouthpiece is weird, can't clean it, and they got ridiculously hot with just one or 2 pulls (purchased from the bay).

Then i tried the round tip ceramic ones, 2 different kinds, but seem to prefer the ones called AC1003. (also from the bay).

Now those I liked pretty well. Very little leaking. The e-smarts do leak a bit from the mouthpiece, so the no leak is a plus.

Occasionally I get the gurgling hit, and a tiny leak from bottom, but not too bad. And they are cheap knockoffs after all.

But they do have a very light throat hit, which is nice sometimes, but I do sill prefer a nicer TH.

Not sure if it's due to them being knckoffs, or if that is just the ceramic thing.

So, got any recommendations for me? :):smokie:

Also, your favorite pen batteries (newer styles).... again, the e-smarts are great, but the older 808s I used to get from smokeless image seem to be losing power. Not sure, but think they may have super old inventory and just trying to get rid of it :(

510/808 fine, I have both.

Ty in advance :):)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
“Pen style” batteries could mean several things with several different connector types. This makes it kind of hard. The connector could be 510, 801, 808, ego, or a few more rarer ones.

Googling esmart nets nothing as apparently there is a tax preparer using that name. A battery model or a pic of the connector might help.

In any event, if it’s an 801 or 808, you’re basically hosed. Best bet is to try and find a 510 connector, and even that won’t help you very much, as 510 cigalike is almost as old and there’s very little made for that anymore either.
There are a few ego attys still around. They may not be what you are talking about though.
My suspicion is you’re going to have to recycle your old stuff and buy a different system.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I liked the old E-smart atties, when they changed to the replaceable coil system I stopped using them.
maxresdefault.jpg

Perhaps something like the new eRoll II Mac
eroll-MAC_12.jpg

eRoll MAC - Joyetech

Cheers
I

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I liked the old E-smart atties
Yeah,

Never tried the new ones, can still sometimes find the old but getting harder :(

I do like the looks of that eroll Mac though, Have you tried them?

Not a huge fan of autos though...kinda used to pressing a button :p

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Hi - sorry - probably not what you're after, but if you're open to stuff like Aspire CE5s and the K1, they sit nicely on eGo/stick batteries and give a fairly nice vape. I think eLeaf has some GS Air tanks in a similar format. I'm less familiar with that system, but enjoying it so far. Any of these tanks on a VV stick will let you adjust to taste.

Some of the Kanger Evod stuff is still kicking around too.

Hope you find something you like!

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah,

Never tried the new ones, can still sometimes find the old but getting harder :(

I do like the looks of that eroll Mac though, Have you tried them?

Not a huge fan of autos though...kinda used to pressing a button :p
What sucked about old autos was they weren’t reliable. The original eroll went a long way towards fixing that problem. Some new auto switch pods seem to have the same old switch reliability issues making them near useless. One would assume the new eroll is at least as reliable switch wise as the old one, but I have no data.

Reactions: Esoterica3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread