Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I think I've heard people mention other clearos that can use PT heads, but I've been happy with my PTs and didn't pay attention at the time.

So, my wife gets annoyed with trying to decipher how much juice is left in her Evod by looking through the skinny little window. I got her a PT2 mini, and she broke the glass very quickly. She doesn't want any more glass.

I don't want to start on a whole new system, with a new kind of heads. We have a bunch of PT heads, I've gotten used to rebuilding them, and we're happy with them. Is there a transparent clearo (mini/ego sized) that would take the PT heads?

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I just recently ordered a Vision Victory 5ml bcc and I read that it will work with the evod/pro tank heads. Check one out at http://www.discountvapers.com/vision-victory-kit-clear/ They're pretty cheap and hold a lot and from the reviews I've watched on them they seem pretty decent. I won't be getting mine til Christmas though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Thanks for the replies...

The Victory looks good, but I wish it came with a smaller capacity. I was hoping for something with a diameter that's close to an ego/spinner. It sort of seems like the Victory would have that top-heavy look on an ego.

I searched for the Davides, but everything that came up was for the Davide Glassomizers. Do they make a plastic version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread