Clearos with LED lights - how are they working for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
These things seem to go by several names so thought I'd just put their description in and you will know what they are. :)

Have been interested in them but have a few questions. Do they 'burn' the liquid or is it a nice, clean vape? When they are getting low on juice, should you refill them or can you let them get pretty low before refilling? Any problems with burning wicks due to low liquid content? If you were to change the liquid, could you pour the unused back into the bottle or does it change the taste? Do you find the flavor to be true and stay true or does it change over the course of vaping them? Sorry for all the questions but would really like your feedback on what you think of them. It's either them or Boge's which I keep hearing nothing but good things about. Flavor is real important to me so looking for something that will hold the flavor well. And the hype that they can be refilled 'up to 60 times' is kind of appealing as well. lol. Thank for your responses!

Last edited:

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I like them without led's. The ones with led's are junk and are apt to leak at any point after you put a drop of juice in them. One of the leads for the led is "sandwiched" between the base and the shell. This distorts the shell and makes them prone to leaking. Buyer beware! The led's quit working very soon, as well.

agreed with

randi.shinney

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Ogden, UT
I have a few of the ones with the led's in them and have had no problems so far. I have been using one of them for about a month in rotation with some other clearos and have had no leaking, great flavor, and good vapor. They are also very easy to clean out. The led has not stopped working, however on one of them it wasn't very bright to begin with, for me the light wasn't the important part, so I really don't care if it stops working as long as it keeps making good.vaporous.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I bought 3 of these. A purple, pink and blue from ecigexpress.com and one leaked the first second I put juice in. One the light was facing the wrong way so it didn't li light it up properly. I notified them about the one that leaked and they very quickly sent me a replacement. I didn't mention the one with the broken light cause I really didn't care. They vape pretty well and decent flavor but I think the flavor in my Boge LR cartos is still better. After using the LED clearos for a few days 2 out of 3 are no longer working. One my husband used at work and put it in his pocket with must have loosened the glue holding it together, so it now leaks, and the other one he dropped and it too leaks. I think it's slightly cracked near the battery connection. The one I was using still works fine but I think I'm a little more careful. Like I said I still like the flavor I get out of my Boge cartos better but I will use these if I have to leave the house for any length of time cause I hate having to refill when I'm out and about. I'm considering trying the Ultimate clearos. I hope to have better luck with those. I anyone has tried them I'd love to hear how they are.

RickH

Feb 4, 2012
NC
I've tried the new X7's which are bottom feeders, I don't like these at all. It takes a while for the juice to soak into the atomizer and to me they have no flavor. It takes a while to get primed and you had to tap the side a bit to get the bubbles to float to the top. The only flavor that has seemed ok is the Menthol which was pretty strong. My biggest problem with these are that they only come with 1 mouthpiece and you take it out the juice runs out the bottom... I say avoid them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread