Cleito Pro fit on CoolFire Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't but are you asking that question in preparation for like, buying one or the other? If so, IDK, some tanks do have gaps on some mods. There are other ways of well, dealing with this like putting a heat sink between the connection if you are just DYING for this setup or whatever.

It should work fine otherwise, i.e. the mod probably has enough wattage (with the right batteries) to put the Cleto pro on there and vape it successfully. If you have both items in your hand now, your best bet will be just trying it to see, etc.

Hopefully someone who has that exact combination can tell you, but I guess I will also note that "connectivity issues" that seem to be sort of across the board with some mods, well, um, they are not always the same in every case. Said person may say, "Oh, mine worked fine!" but that does not ALWAYS mean that yours will work fine.

I say better prepared than sorry. Heat sinks are pretty inexpensive.

Anna

merica

Feb 12, 2014
USA
Found a Black Friday deal on a Cleito Pro and I'm considering getting a CoolFire Ultra to pair with it. Innokin admitted the Ultra has tank fit issues which have been addressed in newer mods, so I'm hoping somebody who has both will weigh in. Thanks for the heat sink suggestion -- I'd actually thought something like that should work if there's a gap, but didn't know such a thing actually existed. :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread