The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cleveland Clinic researcher says vaping THC causes lung damage

Discussion in 'General Cannabis Discussion' started by Baditude, Oct 23, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Actually I'd support a voting system where candidate names aren't even on the ballot. Voters are presented a list of topics and choose "For" or "Against" and then a vote is auto cast for the candidate that most closely represents your values based on the responses regardless of party affiliation. That way if you really want to vote for someone based solely on their looks, race, gender, or party affiliation, you would be forced to study their beliefs very closely to make sure your answers matched and you would have to agree to those beliefs.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    That is a super great idea..... EXCEPT THEY LIE.

Like even in their personal life. I believe EVERY president goes to Church. Even the Clintons. I can pretty much guarantee that many of our presidents were not believers in ANY tenant of Christianity.

Maybe, "The poor will inherit the earth, but we will be dead."

Also my favorite Sting song lyrics: "As these words were spoken I swear, I hear the old man laughing. What good is a used up world and how could it be worth having."

I don't think we should have elections anymore. Cage matches. That or American Ninja Whatever else follows that title.

Anna

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Oh man, thanks for the reminder about Sting. Going to go play a few tracks right now!

• Love Love x 1
  4. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Go watch the movie "Idiocracy" I think you will change your mind.

You could end up with this as President:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Ooops that was the movie I meant.

I am still FOR the lottery system and it just is what it is. Also and including any and all federal agencies, except social security. If I were president that would be my first executive order: "GIVE back SS all the money you STOLE and then it becomes a non-issue. We can SAVE money by NOT building a wall of good old American STEEL (well it's more a fence now but whatever) that the Mexicans will slowly STEEL using blowtorches and then they will have all our lovely American steel for like, free.

I still think drones are the answer but I've met some really nice illegals. And some awful ones. SO like, there needs to be a means test before the drone strike and like, I think that's not so easy to do. You can't crater ONE member of a group with a drone I don't think.

Also, the Hulk always really seemed super sensible too me? Is he dead yet?
    Anna

6. gavin

gavin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2009
    Joburg, South Africa
    I thought 100% wasn't vapable, so they add some of the terpenes back into it to get the right viscosity?

• Like Like x 1
  7. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I haven’t tried 100% myself but I’d imagine it’d be tough to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I haven’t tried 100% myself but I’d imagine it’d be tough to get going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk