Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I had the same question, why do these guys bend over when they start to inhale? I guess it adds a bit of a dramatic effect (maybe)? But does anyone know if there is an actual reason for it?
supposedly its to help compress the lungs to aid in complete exhale so a fuller intake volume can be achieved....

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I had the same question, why do these guys bend over when they start to inhale? I guess it adds a bit of a dramatic effect (maybe)? But does anyone know if there is an actual reason for it?

From what I know, it's because Rip Trippers made a video a while ago claiming that if you go from a standing fetal position, to standing straight up as you inhale, it will magically make your lungs able to take in more air... I think it's complete BS personally. We have a chest cavity that remains the same size, I don't think this ritualistic rain-dance does anything to enhance performance.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
vappydan-jpg.525585

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Meh... if anything watching two guys bending over, touching butts, and sucking for dear life is something I'd take measures to avoid. Not that there's anything wrong with it...

...I just have a completely different set of preferences.

Your just covering your a_ _ by saying " not that there's anything wrong with that " lol, i think everything is wrong with it .

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
Meh... if anything watching two guys bending over, touching butts, and sucking for dear life is something I'd take measures to avoid. Not that there's anything wrong with it...

...I just have a completely different set of preferences.

Damn, I thought that was just called Saturday night...

I'm going to start a flavor competition with 14 mm rda's where everyone gets nekkid and covered in baby oil to see who's vape is the tastiest. That'll show these .... bumping cloud chuckers who runs this vape world!

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Damn, I thought that was just called Saturday night...

I'm going to start a flavor competition with 14 mm RDA's where everyone gets nekkid and covered in baby oil to see who's vape is the tastiest. That'll show these .... bumping cloud chuckers who runs this vape world!
I'm in!

We can make up some of those nylon bowling team jackets, embroidered of course.
Need a team name......
Flavah Fornicatorz?

Reactions: skoony

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I'm going to start a flavor competition with 14 mm RDA's where everyone gets nekkid and covered in baby oil to see who's vape is the tastiest. That'll show these .... bumping cloud chuckers who runs this vape world!

If you involve a Slip n Slide in the competition, I'm in!

Reactions: sonicbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread