Clips from local cloud comp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike 586

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2014
Ottawa
Damn, I thought that was just called Saturday night...

I'm going to start a flavor competition with 14 mm rda's where everyone gets nekkid and covered in baby oil to see who's vape is the tastiest. That'll show these .... bumping cloud chuckers who runs this vape world!

We might be on the same page. Were it a car wash, this is kinda what I'd be after.
(the whole Star War thing isn't necessary, but it doesn't hurt either)

star-wars-carwash-shut-up-and-take-my-galactic-credits.jpg

Though I think the existing comp crowd would be more into one like this.

438297248_1280x883.jpg

Reactions: ENAUD

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
If you're into them, cloud competitions can be extremely fun. There's one in DFW every Thursday at a local shop, and sometimes upwards of 100 people show up. Very exciting to talk to people and enjoy yourself, even if you're not competing.

I do compete, but I always find it hilarious when people drop it like it's hot, swearing that it gives them a bigger cloud, when I stand there with a hand in my front pocket and get the same results.
Where in DFW are these comps? I don't want to compete, I just like to hang out with other vapers, and be able to geek out about vape stuff. I don't know anyone else that vapes like I do. If you don't want to post it, you can pm me.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
We might be on the same page. Were it a car wash, this is kinda what I'd be after.
(the whole Star War thing isn't necessary, but it doesn't hurt either)

star-wars-carwash-shut-up-and-take-my-galactic-credits.jpg

Though I think the existing comp crowd would be more into one like this.

438297248_1280x883.jpg

So this turned into a problem with how we wash our Subarus now, has it?
Look, Sundays are MY day and nobody is going to judge how my boys and I spend it with the Subie.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I stumbled on a Mashable video article on competitive vaping a while back which enlightened me about RDAs and mech mods, I had no idea they existed before. So for that reason I'm grateful they exist. I enjoy getting together with other vapers and making clouds, but vaping competitively, meh.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Although I find this very odd, to each their own, so whatever floats your boat.

What bothers me is the "Judging," I thought at least 2 of the guys blew bigger clouds, and it seemed like it was a foregone conclusion that the "sponsored" Nick'd Out liquids guy would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread