(Clone) Typhoon GTR 23mm from YFTK/SXK/ULTON which one the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyDate

Jul 17, 2017
My Ulton GTR has just arrived so I need more time to play with it but I can say that the machining is excellent on it. Threads are perfect and chimney screws on deck easily without catching or cross threading. It all looks quality TBH.

Interesting what you say about the ball bearing. I don't know if it'll get rusty but I'll be keeping an eye it now and will let you know. Also, I notice that the original manufacturer is selling the ball bearing and spring-loaded housing as a purchasable part so maybe FT etc... will do too in the near future. Looking at mine, it looks like the ball bearing housing can pop out for service/cleaning - you have to take the positive pole out first which exposes a hole which you'll use to push the ball bearing housing out. I haven't tried it yet though...

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
My Ulton GTR has just arrived so I need more time to play with it but I can say that the machining is excellent on it. Threads are perfect and chimney screws on deck easily without catching or cross threading. It all looks quality TBH.

Interesting what you say about the ball bearing. I don't know if it'll get rusty but I'll be keeping an eye it now and will let you know. Also, I notice that the original manufacturer is selling the ball bearing and spring-loaded housing as a purchasable part so maybe FT etc... will do too in the near future. Looking at mine, it looks like the ball bearing housing can pop out for service/cleaning - you have to take the positive pole out first which exposes a hole which you'll use to push the ball bearing housing out. I haven't tried it yet though...
Excelent review. Pls let me know to, is the draw is tight enough (proper MTL) and what atty are have similar draw with this? And can it handle 70/30 PG/VG? Thx

starman112

Aug 11, 2019
Have the yftk clone excellent quality,very nice vape also super smooth airflow,best top fill ive tryed.For those looking for a tighter draw or more open draw the other extra positive post will go tighter and more open.Flavour is excellent in my top 3 after the dvarw and my number 1 the Patibulum.The rta is super nice looking as well

Reactions: Jhun D.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread