Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Glad to see so many enjoying this amazing sale.

I did finally break down and ordered another, the hot pink ribbon.

RedHatpinksmiley.jpg

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
So true -- whatever we call it, it is certainly Pink, and not of the pastel variety! Not like the "red" of our iSticks which were magenta or even fuchsia, to me. :lol:

Now, these Pink paint color names are a hoot --- Pink Spinach:?:

dark-pink-paint-inspirational-ideas.jpg.gif

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Those are some pretty interesting names for pinks. :laugh:

Bean Sprouts looks pretty close to me, chooch. Maybe I should change the name of the tip I have with pink in to 'Bean Sprout Salad'. ;)

I'll be back at 6:00 with a few tips to show!

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
That could be the closest, on that chart. I just cracked up with the names and had to share. :)

This is the only picture I could find that is more in line with what these intense and shiny colors are like, though they seem a bit light. There are some supersaturated lipsticks out that are close, too.

BrightandShinyColor.jpg

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
My nerves :shock::shock::shock: Someone tried to rip me of...messaging me by phone that there was suspicious activity on my card and leaving me a number to call.First thing I did was check the account then call the bank with the number provided on the back of my card.On hold for 25 minutes just to make sure all was ok.
The bank verified that they would never send a text message only call directly.:cool:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    My nerves :shock::shock::shock: Someone tried to rip me of...messaging me by phone that there was suspicious activity on my card and leaving me a number to call.First thing I did was check the account then call the bank with the number provided on the back of my card.On hold for 25 minutes just to make sure all was ok.
    The bank verified that they would never send a text message only call directly.:cool:
    Ooo! Scary Splat!! :eek:
    Glad you were smarter than them! :)

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Dale I don't do anything money related on the pc without turning on encryption, so I'm surely not going to call some number from some yahoo that sends me a text basically telling me, come on stupid give me all your info over the phone so I can clean you out.
    Talk about gut feeling mine went in to over drive.:D :-x

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    These are on the website now. :)

Heard it Through the Grapevine :drool: (Black, silver, teal and purple.)
    Heard it Through the Grapevine 3-15-16-1-400.jpg

Egg Hunt (The pink is a little more intense and the yellow a little less.)
    Egg Hunt 3-15-16-1-400.jpg

Blue Jasper
    Blue Jasper 3-15-16-1-400.jpg

Psychedelic (This one goes nicely with the Ruby Red Provari. The colors aren't showing quite right. ;) )
    Psychedelic 3-15-16-1-400.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    Thanks and yep chooch! They're very colorful. I think Spring has infiltrated my brain. :)

I've been having a mad fight with myself to not go order more provari's. It helps to know that most of you have made multiple orders. :laugh: It's good that the purple is gone. And the pearl white. Now someone really needs to go buy all the gunmetal and pink. :pervy:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread