Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpetroski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Clovis, NM
boggerboxmods.com
Hello everyone, After almost a year and a half of building my wood box mods I am finally getting around to starting the official Bogger Box Mods thread. First I would like to thank all of my customers and thank everyone who has posted threads about my boxes. There have been many times that I wanted to reply in those threads to help with questions and to thank everyone but honestly as a registered supplier I am not 100% sure where I can and can't post to just yet.

Just a little about me, I come from a very long line of woodworkers and craftsmen and have been working with wood and metals for my entire life. I became interested in electronics when I was very young and over the years have designed and built a wide variety of circuits from simple flashlights all the way to solid state Tesla coil drivers and beyond. I first started vaping in the summer of 2009 and have not looked back since and myself like many others started out with very basic electronic cigarettes and quickly found that I wanted more out of vaping so in early 2011 I decided I wanted to design a wood box mod and I so I went out in my shop and found some scrap wood and got to work. My main goal in building my mods was I wanted to make a mod that felt great in your hand and would last. I began building quite a few mods and the more people that saw them and wanted one the more I built to where it became a full time job so I decided to make a business out of it. I first began selling them in New Mexico and West Texas and in the summer of 2011 I decided it was time to take my business to the internet. During the summer of 2011 my boxes evolved quite a bit and I started making different variations and sizes and also began producing variable volt models.

My main goal with my business is to provide my customers with top notch customer service and quality products that I will stand behind 100%. I am currently in the process of adding a bunch of new products to my site such as a new wood tank mod along with beginner starter sets plus may more vaping accessories and mod parts. I am working on creating a one stop shop for all of your vaping and DIY modding needs so if you are planning on getting into any of the DIY mods then I will have anything you might need including the hard to find items like drip cups which I personally hand craft out of Stainless Steel, Delrin and very soon to be anodized aluminum in many colors. I am also always open to suggestions and anything you would like for me to add to my inventory. Once again I would like to personally thank all of my customers for your support and please always remember I am here for any questions or help.

Thank you all for your support
Marcus

www.boggerboxmods.com

etyu.jpg 6709.jpg 001.jpg

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Hey Marcus,
You are a most welcome vendor here, I love my VV Bogger Box. Thanks so much for making these bottom feeders, it has literally changed my life and makes vaping so easy. Before I was bottom feeding I was spending a fortune trying to keep up at the accessories, and trying new things to get that perfect vape; now I just grab that juice bottle and go. All the flavor of dripping without the hassle :) No more burnt poly taste carto's and no dry hitting clearo's.

Thanks for making this thread

Added: For anyone that is the market - Marcus really takes care of his customers with personal customer service, and the quality and workmanship of his mod is second to none. I have never had one problem and it fires every time. It's just great and saves money with no more carto's/clearo's to buy.

IMG_20120628_214104.jpg

Take Care
Rob from FL

Last edited:

Mpetroski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Clovis, NM
boggerboxmods.com
Thank you lalasalama8, I'm very glad to be here with you guys. The wood on Waho's box is Camphor burl with Gaboon Ebony caps and inlays which I come by from time to time. I stock tons of really weird wood like that but I hand pick just about every single piece and most of the time the wood is still a little wet so I have to let it dry out for quite a while before I can start cutting it. Most of the time the pieces are small and I am only able to get a few boxes out of them but in the near future I will have a high end category with only the most exotic and highly figured woods in it. I can usually get just about any kind of wood you can imagine and if it is something I don't have I will get it.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
It's mainly the light but it does have just a tiny bit of green to it if you look at it from the right angle. If you like green though I would definitely suggest IPE. It has a really cool greenish yellow color to it though more on the green side.

it's so hard to find good pictures...wood can look so different from piece to piece. I keep thinking of ordering a custom box...I see pics in the gallery that knock my socks off, then another one with the same wood that's not as great..at least to me...then I'm thinking a nice Padauk body with some kind of burl caps and inlays, then I think nah, that'll look stupid, and so on and so on...I always end up thinking it's better to wait till I see one already built that jumps out..what's a body to do??

Mpetroski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Clovis, NM
boggerboxmods.com
Your right about that. Each and every piece of wood is different and generally what I do is I cut my wood to get the best figure and grain so I end up with quite a bit of waste. One thing that you have to keep in mind though is the pictures don't do the wood justice. I have a really good camera and even with that the picture looks slightly different than in real life. Here is a picture of some of my IPE I have out in the shop. IPE11.jpg

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
Hey Marcus, have a great week wherever you're going..forget about wood and boxes and all that stuff for a while..lol

one last thing..what are the actual dimensions of a mini feeder? The text at the top of the main mini page talks about re-designing to look more like the standard and mentions that it's a little over 2.5 inches tall (I assume that is without the drip cup), but doesn't mention the width or depth. It also says it is now using the round 3ml bottle, but if I open one of the already built models, it says it's using the 4ml...so would a newly made custom mini be different from the ones that are ready to go on the site?..that ebony with Zebrawood is mighty purty..

Singha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Paris-Fr
Hello
Just to say i'm a wood boxs BF lover and very happy with my 2 bogger boxs.

Mine are those one

The 18490 is the only one i bring to go to work with a Reo same size (need to change flavors :) ) and the VV is one of the boxs i daily use at home.
Very nice wood and finish !
Thank you to Marcus who has been very helpfull about a missunderstood in my order.
Website is for me maybe the best one of suppliers i've seen since i started to look for e-cigs/mods.

The only inconvenience for me is that to charge the botlle with liquid is maybe not so easy than some other mods when not used to.

Thank you Marcus and keep on your really good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread