Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Time to do a serious inventory reduction. An incident where my supplier shipped me 2 large parcels of French Pipe flavor e-liquid by mistake is prompting this sale. I do not normally sell French Pipe nor is it one of my favorites. In addition, a few months back, when I decided to expand into the e-liquid business, I ordered sample orders from 4 major Chinese suppliers of about 200 to 250 bottles from each before I decided which one I would choose to become Electronic Ash Holy Smoke! e-liquid. Once I made my choice, I now have several hundred bottles of e-Liquid that I will not sell as Holy Smoke! e-Liquid since consistancy and delivering the exact same product to my customers on re-orders is a top priority. Therefore, I am offering whatever inventory I have of these bottles starting at 4.99 for a 30ml bottle and 6.99 for a 50ml bottle. The pricing on the closeout e-Liquids goes no higher than 6.99 for 30ml or 8.99 for 50ml. Both sizes come in dropper bottles. Besides Frech Pipe, available flavors include Marlblo, Menthol, Hilton, 555, Apple, Peach, Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate. Coupon codes or discounts will not apply to closeout items and all sales are final. Normal shipping rates as posted on the site apply, 5.00 flat rate shipping and free shipping on orders over 75.00. Please leave your nicotine strength choice in the comment area on the checkout page. Thanks!

Taras

Last edited:

vaporich

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
www.vaporich.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier post

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
That sounds a little funny, that consistencey, is the reason you are selling them for so cheap. I mean I have my own direct supplier also, and I know, what the prices, are and thats cheap, if u really want to get rid of them at that price, r u located in the US. Cuz, its hard to get a 30ml. bottle from china for lower than 5 bucks. U sure the juice is good, whats wrong with the consistency?

I think you misunderstood. I didnt say there was anything wrong with it, what I said is they were from when I put in sample orders when I was choosing a supplier. I have since chose one and several of my flavors have a very loyal following and it is a fact that for instance a menthol from one manuafacturer may be less or more minty, or not be exactly the same as another manufacturers menthol. My Holy Smoke! e-liquids all come from one manufacturer and I'll say it again, it is important to me that if a customer likes the liquid I sell them, that they get the exact same product the next time they order. I will not now or ever subsitute another product without their knowledge, its simply not the way I roll. I do not have very much of the closeout liquids, only a few hundred bottles, which I am offering on my webstore and at both my retail locations. When they are gone, they are gone. Again, when I decided to sell e-Liquid, I evaluated products from several major suppliers before I chose one of them.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
are the sample bottles ones you have already unsealed and sampled? if so how long have you had these open bottles and about how much did you sample from each??

The ones we unsealed and sampled were totally used by us, and as a matter of policy, we would never sell or list any opened or partial bottles of liquid for sale. The only items we have on closeout are the sealed ones with the lock ring caps in which you must break the seal to use.

Taras

Last edited:

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Wow, Taras!
With those prices, I can afford to mess up a few batches of my concoctions! LOL I call my mixin's
"The Witch's Brume!" :D

17 bottles is going to require me to get out my big black kettle and brew on the back patio for a few days. ;)

AnglVapin ----> singing ----> You put da lime and da coconut and vape it all up......... You put da lime and da coconut and vape it all up..........:D

Last edited:

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i just ordered 250 ml of your close-out menthol. i understand that these were not the juice that you chose to be your signiture juice brand. but these close-out juice is still good right?? i was going to order some of your signiture juice, but funds are a little low and i wanted to get the close-out juice before it was gone, i will order some of the juice you chose to be your brand after the first of the month.
i really like your prices and look forward to more orders in the future. gonna need some 901 atomizers, also at beginning of month. do you have any coupons, or price deals? like say i order 10 or 20 atomizers, get a discount for buying volume? if not i understand. you already have great low prices. i put 36mg strength in the comments box of my order, was that the proper place for it? because that is what i use. thank you very much.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
i just purchased 2 50ml bottles order #525 please make sure there both 36mg strength and are you in usa

Strength preferences go in the comment box on checkout but if you forgot to do that, please direct all customer service requests to info@electronic-ash.com or use the contact us form on the siteto ensure that our shipping dept will see your request.

Taras

dochogan

Jun 13, 2009
do you have any coupons, or price deals? like say i order 10 or 20 atomizers, get a discount for buying volume? if not i understand. you already have great low prices.

use 'ecigforum'. That's the running coupon code, and will give whatever the current discount is. Right now, there's a 25% off shopping cart running on, I believe, all items *except* the closeout juices.

Double check the other posts in the EA vendor forum to see what current discount that code is giving, and I'd recommend double-checking the spelling, anyway ;)

HTH. YMMV. HAND

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread