Closest cigalike sold in UK to the Njoy Daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bways

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know what is the next closest thing since they do not sell them in the UK?

njoy.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Anyone know what is the next closest thing since they do not sell them in the UK?

View attachment 752277
Hi and welcome.
MUST it be a high nicotine disposable? If so, then almost nothing exists.
UK/EU limits nicotine to MAX 20mg/ml. The njoy is 45mg/ml or higher.

Perhaps consider a POD device as an option. 20mg/ml salt based liquids are available o'er here.
Aspire Breeze2 or maybe the Minifit or the Nexus from vapresso?

HTH
Cheers
I

bways

Jul 4, 2018
Hi and welcome.
MUST it be a high nicotine disposable? If so, then almost nothing exists.
UK/EU limits nicotine to MAX 20mg/ml. The NJoy is 45mg/ml or higher.

Perhaps consider a POD device as an option. 20mg/ml salt based liquids are available o'er here.
Aspire Breeze2 or maybe the Minifit or the Nexus from vapresso?

HTH
Cheers
I

Not really fussed about the nicotine level, just more of the disposable concept, taste and similar feel on the throat. Do you know of anything almost identical?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Not really fussed about the nicotine level, just more of the disposable concept, taste and similar feel on the throat. Do you know of anything almost identical?
Sorry, Got nothing.
20mg/ml nicotine will NOT provide a similar TH to the 45mg/ml Njoy. Taste? I doubt you will find a match on the first attempt.
Where are you located in the UK? (city?)
Do you want to order something or buy it from a retail location?
What is your budget and why does it need to be disposable?

Best of luck
I

• Agree

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Googling "cigalike uk 18mg" throws up a few results.

For a throat hit, the best you can legally do in the UK is go for 18mg/ml liquid and keep the PG fairly high (maybe 70% ?). It can work well enough.

My understanding is that nic salts suppress throat hit, but are still subject to the 20mg/ml limit.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No clue I'm sorry. I'd agree about high PG and freebase nic and just getting it as high as you can. Certain additives increase throat hit, and you may want to check that out (I was not in search of a throat hit so I don't know much about them). Maybe menthol will help.

Pods may be your best bet as far as similarity if you get the right pod. Honestly no ecig doesn't have a "disposable" aspect to it, you will need to replace pods eventually, etc. I'd say the Sourin isn't a bad choice, but there are others.

Good luck,

Anna

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
In truth, you are in trouble. There are products of cig-like style still available in the UK. You could buy a kit of Vapourlites from homebargains for £7.99 or the same product for £50, £60, £100 (?) from an online outfit that simply sells a fake dream product to the unwary. The system I used would have cost me £3,500 in the first year - for about £100 of products. Be very careful indeed. Avoid them all. They're all rubbish. Try the Vapourlites, could just about match an Njoy with a fresh battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread