Closet smoker, Does PV have a smell to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Wow, really, so I can smoke lets say an orange flavor in the bathroom and if someone goes in after me they wont smell anything??? That's awsome...

Now that gave me a smile. Not trying to be funny, but there are some flavors, usually fruits and clove (for example) that depending on the amount of vapor you have can have a slightly lingering effect.

If they smell a hint of orange in the bathroom just tell them you drank a big glass of orange juice for breakfast!

Sorry, not trying make fun of you but my wife insists that I spray this really smelly scent after I take a poop and it always smells worse afterwards!

:thumb:

Rcflex

Feb 2, 2010
So, CA
Now that gave me a smile. Not trying to be funny, but there are some flavors, usually fruits and clove (for example) that depending on the amount of vapor you have can have a slightly lingering effect.

If they smell a hint of orange in the bathroom just tell them you drank a big glass of orange juice for breakfast!

Sorry, not trying make fun of you but my wife insists that I spray this really smelly scent after I take a poop and it always smells worse afterwards!

Hehehehe, no, it's all good, funny.... But I just want to lets just say need to pee and take a few puffs and come out like nothing happend with some strange oder... LOL

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
LOL

Bottom line is that even though our PV's have been marketted as "electronic cigarettes", there really is no comparison. Anyone that asks me I tell them it is my "Personal Vaporizer" or "Nicotine Inhaler" and nothing more.

Actually, someone once called theirs a P.E.N.I.S. which is a Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaling System.

Rcflex

Feb 2, 2010
So, CA
LOL

Bottom line is that even though our PV's have been marketted as "electronic cigarettes", there really is no comparison. Anyone that asks me I tell them it is my "Personal Vaporizer" or "Nicotine Inhaler" and nothing more.

Actually, someone once called theirs a P.E.N.I.S. which is a Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaling System.

Thank you all for helping me the closet smoker out, I will try test runs and see what happens when I can....

Happy vaping...

Rc:)

ambermartin05

Jan 29, 2010
Clovis, NM
I think that thats one of the benefits of vaping over smoking.. NO SMELL! the only one that left a smell on me was a watermelon flavor and that just smelled like a jolly rancher! lol but i didnt smell like smoke at all or at least something that would have someone ask. Vaping is SUCH a great idea, im encouraging ANY smoker i encounter to make the switch! there is NO downside!

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
A PV will not leave a tell-tale stink like analog cigarettes do. One of the primary reasons I'm switching to a pv is the damage that smoking has done to my surroundings.

One reason that regular smoking offends many is that well after smoking tobacco, the surrounding area stinks. This is because of the tar output which sticks to everything and will leave a yellowish film over time. Nicotine doesn't do that; tar does. PV = no tar. :)

One of my favorite things is relatives trying to smell smoke on me and finding nothing (totally analog free now).
My mother-in-law tried it today when dropping off my daughter. I had hit my PV just before she knocked on the front door. No odor, its a thing of beauty. My wife and I were also closet smokers to family and most relatives.
I feel your pain and also stink up the bathroom. lol :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread