Cloud 9 Legends "Vampires Blood" & "Kong's Revenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I had the pleasure of discovering this line at a local B&M in Portland, OR.
I bought three flavors from US made gourmet E-juice for the best vaping | Cloud 9 Vapor Two were from their Legends line and the third from their regular line.
Used on ipv v3 w/ Atlantis v1 @ 23w

Vampire Blood:
80/20 15,30,120ml Strawberries & cream
Yeah, I know, everyone has this flavor. I find it a safe flavor when trying a new (to me) vendor.
I was very surprised by this flavor. I was expecting somewhere between Mother's Milk and Strawberry Champagne. IMO better than both.
The strawberry is as close to real strawberries I've ever tasted and the dominate flavor.
The cream seemed layered but not any custard, most noticeable on the exhale.
The flavor is bold but not overly sweet.
ADV...maybe. Rotation...definitely.

Kong's Revenge:
80/20 15,30,120ml Banana & vaNilla cream pie
I'm not a fan of banana vapes but I work for a very big cookie & cracker company so vaNilla caught my eye.
This is definetly a dessert vape even though they have it listed as a fruit vape.
There are not any fruit runts here. It's spot on banana cream pie made with Nilla wafers.
It's very good for what it is but not my ADV. Maybe in my rotation occasionally.
A lot of flavor and quite sweet.

Blueberry Smurf:
Blueberry (straight up) Not in the Legends line but one of
US made gourmet E-juice for the best vaping | Cloud 9 Vapor most popular.
I really wanted to like this one but it seemed far less rich than the others.
I normally like blue, black, or strawberry but this was weak, not really sweet, a little artificial.
I'm not sure if this was an 80/20 mix. It seemed a little more watery than that.
Probably will pass on this one but it is one of their more popular flavors and their price's aren't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread