The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cloud & Flavor Chasers - Kylin V2 from Vandy Vape

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Genekor, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Genekor

Genekor New Member

Nov 26, 2018
    So I’ve been getting back into the RTA scene from squonking lately and I have to say, things have come a long way...

I have a bunch of RTAs in my collection but lately I’ve been primarily using the Kylin V2. It’s certainly not the same tank as the original, they’ve made a lot of improvements.

I haven’t had one leak or drop of juice in my mouth. Flavor is on point & it’s blowing clouds. I’ve had multiple dual coils builds, from round wire to complex alien coils and it’s really doing great with them all. Currently using 2.5mm ID 3x28/36 Aliens @ 80 watts & it’s fulfilling, tasty and cloudy. I’m a cloud and flavor chaser, I want the best of both worlds and honestly for the price point of this RTA I’m not sure what’s comparable. It’s a good all around RTA with smooth airflow that will check off everything you need.

Just wanted to share my opinion, hope it helps someone make a good choice and potentially get off the stinkies

Vape on

• Like Like x 2
  2. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    I just got this today and stuck in the coils that came with it. I've only got the single coil zeus to compare it to but it's definitely better. Flavour is excellent and wicking wasn't too bad. Only negative so far is the sliding top cap is a bit too loose for my liking

3. Genekor

Genekor New Member

Nov 26, 2018
    I haven’t had a single issue with the sliding cap, very convenient actually. Easy to refill and I don’t have to worry that juice will get all over my hands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.