Clouds of Vapor 510 Carots High Performance AND Low Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
I received my package from Clouds of Vapor today. First things first, the response time and the quick shipping of my package was phenomenal. From order processing to package arrival took a grand total of three days. Simply amazing service and for this reason alone I am already considering Clouds of Vapor for future purchases.

To the products themselves. I found the price for both the 510 LR Cartomizers and the High Performance Cartomizers to be economical. Both packages contained five soft tip cartomizers and both perform phenomenally.

The High Performance cartos exceeded my expectations and for anyone who has had the chance to utilize the eGo Mega Cartos the amount of airflow, even with a cone in place, is equivalent to those. There is little draw resistance, no 'packing' flavor, the filler holds tons of juice (around 25 drops for some of my thinner liquid) and perform perfectly.

Now, take all of those positives and put them into a LR format. WOW. This is my first experience with LR anything and I am sold, no ifs and or buts. These pack a heck of a wallop and despite vaping my liquid dry quickly (I expected this) the need to fill up more often is negated by the incredible performance of this product. I noticed that this particular brand doesn't seem to have the peeling paper problem I've run into with other Cartos and I will be utilizing them in the future.

My hats off to Clouds of Vapor in all categories.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Har!

2009-03-12-carrot_top_buff2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread