AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
16 MG Nic 100 % VG

Introduction
I hate the taste of sweet cherries. Luckily, this juice has a natural cherry taste mixed with a dark tobacco taste. I wish it was a more in your face flavor. It took some time for the alcohol taste to leave but when it left it is nice. It produces amazing vapor and is most. One of my favorite Juices I have ever tried is made by the same maker COV. It is Cloud of Vapor Butterscotch (read my review here).

How I steeped it

The juice flavoring is alcohol based. After siting in the bottle for two weeks, it was still there. I removed the cap and dripper and put it on a dresser right infront of a fan next to a window for 4 days. The alcohol taste was still there until I let it sit for two more weeks. Not sure on the right way to steep the juice. This way seemed to work. If you have young kids or animals I would not take the dripper or cap off. The way I steeped the juice might have effected the flavoring. I did the same thing to the Cloud of Vapor Butterscotch and still had "in your face flavor".

Click here for the Vapor Production Key

4.2 Watts 3 It has a tart sweet cherry with a hint of dark tobacco.
6.2 Watts 4 It taste like tart semi sweet cherry and dark tobacco.
8.2 Watts 6 The tart semi sweet cherry taste mixes with the dark tabacco but not a total fission yet.
10.2 Watts 8 Semi sweet tart cherrys fusion with dark tobacco.
12.7 Watts 9 The tart cherry taste fusses with the dark tobacco to produce an excellent taste.

Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key above.

Conclusion
This is amazing juice. It took a while for the alcohol taste to leave. The juice is moist but still is not the juiciest. It is leagues better then the BWB Cherry Tobacco but I wish the taste was more in your face. I highly recommend this juice to any fans of flavored tobacco vapes. Don't let the maraschino cherry taste of other juices steer you away from trying this great juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread