Clouds of Vapor WetBox Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Here I will update you on the stock and developments of the Missy WetBox at Clouds of Vapor.

WetBoxes are in stock now, so come get yours!

News! The E2 2nd generation cartomizers have been approved for use with the WetBox.
and!

COV's LR Cartomizers are also approved! Just....be sure to use regular batteries not high drains.
The high drains with a LR cartomizer can shorten the switch life. Use at your own risk and be careful!!

Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Your website states that the WB comes standard with a 510 cartomizer. Another website that sells WB's states that it will work with 510 cartomizers AND 510 atomizers(although, as you do, they do not outright recommend LR 510 carto's or LR 510 atty's).

So do your WB's function properly with plain 510 atomizers as opposed to just 510 cartomizers???
Thank you.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
That is a very good question that I will answer now.

I want to first state that my WetBoxes come directly from Missy who is the designer and manufacturer. They are sold to you in an unaltered state. I have not modded the mods.

Missy has told me her stance on the Atty/LR Cartomizer issue.
For Attys:
-You can use Joye 510 attys on the Wetbox. And some other brands.
-You have to be very careful putting them on. Since the mesh discs in inside may not align properly with the needle. Some brands will not work since the needle is not the right length.
-If the needle is shortened. It may not put the juice in the attys cup. This would cause leakage and ruin the switch.
This is at your own risk.....

For LR Cartomizers:
-None are approved for use by her yet.
-They may damage the box and it is at your own risk...
I have sent Missy my new LR 510 Cartomizers for her to approve or not approve. I will let you know if they become approved to use with the WetBox.

I hope I have answered your question thoroughly.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
That is a very good question that I will answer now.

I want to first state that my WetBoxes come directly from Missy who is the designer and manufacturer. They are sold to you in an unaltered state. I have not modded the mods.

Missy has told me her stance on the Atty/LR Cartomizer issue.
For Attys:
-You can use Joye 510 attys on the Wetbox. And some other brands.
-You have to be very careful putting them on. Since the mesh discs in inside may not align properly with the needle. Some brands will not work since the needle is not the right length.
-If the needle is shortened. It may not put the juice in the attys cup. This would cause leakage and ruin the switch.
This is at your own risk.....

For LR Cartomizers:
-None are approved for use by her yet.
-They may damage the box and it is at your own risk...
I have sent Missy my new LR 510 Cartomizers for her to approve or not approve. I will let you know if they become approved to use with the WetBox.

I hope I have answered your question thoroughly.

You absolutely have and thanks for your honesty. I think I will wait a bit on this product until I hear more positve experiences with 510 atomizer use. I would hate to improperly seat the atty on the unit and have a leak destroy the switch(and thus the unit). It is a great idea, however.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
You absolutely have and thanks for your honesty. I think I will wait a bit on this product until I hear more positve experiences with 510 atomizer use. I would hate to improperly seat the atty on the unit and have a leak destroy the switch(and thus the unit). It is a great idea, however.

Dunno if this is an odd idea, but it would be cool if there was a needle adapter that screwed onto the atomizer threads of your particular atomizer and then screwed into the wetbox. You could control the whole sealing process, and have accessories to sell with differing needle lengths for different cartos/attys/510/901/801 etc....

The wetbox would always be the same; screw the adapter onto your favorite atomizer and screw it into the wetbox. This also gives you more "product accessories" to sell.. and those adapters would sell, big time. From there, it would be child's play to make an 18650 "wetbox". The adapters would still work just peachy, and changes would be minimal.

Control the adapter and you got your perfect seal every time. And the market goes Nuts for "wetbox". Fewer warranty woes, to boot.

Ok, ok, I don't need any royalties... just mail me a wetbox and we'll call it even :toast::p

Last edited:

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I would love to spend more time on your site but it messes up my computer. :unsure: Your site is absolutely beautiful and very well done and I would have purchased from you long ago if this wasn't a problem. :)

I am working to make my site more streamlined. If you need anything, I am happy to help you! Send me a PM or an email to b at cloudsofvapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread