Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wanted to say a few words about how good the service and products are at " Clouds of Vapor ".

I ordered a 5v box mod and some eliquid from them a week or so ago. The box mod is awesome. Huge Clouds of Vapor...this is definately the sweet spot for me.

The juice I received was the Waffle juice...and it has such nice flavor..its a sweet flavor but very very good. Had to order me some more of that this week.

Bruce also sent me samples of his Smooth Juice...which is perfect for the tobacco vape...Not my cup of tea, but anyone who likes tobacco flavor will like it....I just dont vape tobacco flavors.

I cant say enough about their service...super fast shipping... they sent me notices when the order was received, as well as a notice when they shipped it. There is definately no guessing game with the status of an order there. I can really appreciate that.

Service is excellent and products are as well.

They also have a 10percent sale going on right now..which is a good way to try out some of their products.

Here is their site if anyone is interested :

Clouds of Vapor

Check out their site, it's great to see good new vendors and this is definately one of the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread