Cloupor 30W Box Mod OWNERS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcowvt

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
Colchester VT
I have had what I think is the latest version of the Cloupor for about 3 weeks and I have to say it is outstanding. Bevapehappy was super fast with the shipping too.
vaping from auto shutdown fires right up and the OHM's are only off by +.007. Pretty impressive unit for the price. I will buy another if this one dies for what ever reason.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Mine has got to where the display just turns on every 10 minutes or so just sitting there not even in use. Seems like it vapes a little weaker too.

This is very very common , mine does that all the time even when around no electronics at all . Mine still works though and i use it all the time , mainly because it's a 30 watt device and not a 100 watter (which i have zero interest in).

If it had a legit on/off switch it would be perfect.

This is very very common , mine does that all the time even when around no electronics at all . Mine still works though and i use it all the time , mainly because it's a 30 watt device and not a 100 watter (which i have zero interest in).

If it had a legit on/off switch it would be perfect.

Yeah Herb, a switch would be nice.. I never thought about other electronic interference causing it to turn on though. I'm going to isolate it and see if it makes a difference.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Hit the 5 month mark on the old girl, am i the only one left....LOL?

She might not see month 6, has a date with a DNA40 heart transplant.:vapor:

After a bit more thought, i decided i don't have the heart to rip her up, and instead grabbed a another Cana enclosure from FT (they actually have some with short ship dates, red was 'in-stock'), it shipped last night, so should be here around the same time as the Coop DNAs. Ill also likely install a fat daddy 510 (maybe varitube) on this box.

Mine has got to where the display just turns on every 10 minutes or so just sitting there not even in use. Seems like it vapes a little weaker too.

Like Herb said, very common, mine has done it since day 1. Actually makes me laugh when i wake up and the display is on, like its saying "Good Morning"...LOL

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
After a bit more thought, i decided i don't have the heart to rip her up, and instead grabbed a another Cana enclosure from FT (they actually have some with short ship dates, red was 'in-stock'), it shipped last night, so should be here around the same time as the Coop DNAs. Ill also likely install a fat daddy 510 (maybe varitube) on this box.

Like Herb said, very common, mine has done it since day 1. Actually makes me laugh when i wake up and the display is on, like its saying "Good Morning"...LOL

If you tap the hole for the 510, the varitube 510 sits right in the area for the 510 nice and flush.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
If you tap the hole for the 510, the varitube 510 sits right in the area for the 510 nice and flush.

Yeah that's really the only reason i'm considering grabbing a varitube one, the thinness of it, as i already have a few FD 510's laying around.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
Well, I'll be damned. I got up the other night to go take a leak and mine was on too. Weird. Thats the only time I noticed it and it was next to my iPhone...coincidence?

i have no electronic devices other than Vaping devices around mine and it still comes on once in-awhile. :evil:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Well, I'll be damned. I got up the other night to go take a leak and mine was on too. Weird. Thats the only time I noticed it and it was next to my iPhone...coincidence?

They usually just like to stare at you while your sleeping but if you open an eye quickly enough you can catch one giving you the evil eye . Pretended to be asleep once, got up and saw the dang thing going through my fridge , ........

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
So I just ordered two of the Varitube spring loaded 510's for both my cana's. Going to try it first on my first gen which has all the bugs that those were plagued with. If it works out, I will do it to my other one which is the newer one. Slightly annoyed too, has the nicer new adjustable 510 but the darn thing is crooked lol.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Yep. Mine does it no matter if its near anything electrical/electronic or not. Gotta say if I had to buy another, I definitely wont buy from elev8vape again.

Whats the vendor have to do with it , it's Cloupor that still can't seem to figure things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread