The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cloupor 30W Box Mod OWNERS thread

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by spk99, May 23, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Madcowvt

Madcowvt Full Member Verified Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Colchester VT
    I have had what I think is the latest version of the Cloupor for about 3 weeks and I have to say it is outstanding. Bevapehappy was super fast with the shipping too.
    Vaping from auto shutdown fires right up and the OHM's are only off by +.007. Pretty impressive unit for the price. I will buy another if this one dies for what ever reason.

2. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    I still use the old version... you have to wake her up every once in a while but still my go to device

3. HDMontana

HDMontana Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Montana
    Mine was working great until I let it have a little rest while I get to know this IPV3 a little better. If the T6 turns out to work as well for most, it will be my next vape mail purchase.

HD

4. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

This is very very common , mine does that all the time even when around no electronics at all . Mine still works though and i use it all the time , mainly because it's a 30 watt device and not a 100 watter (which i have zero interest in).

If it had a legit on/off switch it would be perfect.

5. JooceNoob

JooceNoob Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX, USA
    Yeah Herb, a switch would be nice.. I never thought about other electronic interference causing it to turn on though. I'm going to isolate it and see if it makes a difference.

6. xtwosm0kesx

xtwosm0kesx Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

After a bit more thought, i decided i don't have the heart to rip her up, and instead grabbed a another Cana enclosure from FT (they actually have some with short ship dates, red was 'in-stock'), it shipped last night, so should be here around the same time as the Coop DNAs. Ill also likely install a fat daddy 510 (maybe varitube) on this box.

Like Herb said, very common, mine has done it since day 1. Actually makes me laugh when i wake up and the display is on, like its saying "Good Morning"...LOL

7. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    imo coming on every ten minutes is not normal....maybe 1-3 times in a 24 hr period would be.....

8. xtwosm0kesx

Yeah, definitely not every 10 mins, mine does it maybe 2-3 times a day (when i'm awake), and some days it doesn't do it at all...

9. sando7

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    exactly what mine does.

10. BlueSnake

BlueSnake Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    If you tap the hole for the 510, the varitube 510 sits right in the area for the 510 nice and flush.

11. xtwosm0kesx

Yeah that's really the only reason i'm considering grabbing a varitube one, the thinness of it, as i already have a few FD 510's laying around.

12. Madcowvt

Madcowvt Full Member Verified Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Colchester VT
    Well, I'll be damned. I got up the other night to go take a leak and mine was on too. Weird. Thats the only time I noticed it and it was next to my iPhone...coincidence?

13. Fullknight

Fullknight Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Oklahoma
    My two are working good both about 5 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. sando7

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    i have no electronic devices other than Vaping devices around mine and it still comes on once in-awhile. :evil:

15. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    Mine ghosts too but I'm not worried about it.

16. herb

They usually just like to stare at you while your sleeping but if you open an eye quickly enough you can catch one giving you the evil eye . Pretended to be asleep once, got up and saw the dang thing going through my fridge , ........

17. PapaGeno21

PapaGeno21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2013
    RI
    So I just ordered two of the Varitube spring loaded 510's for both my cana's. Going to try it first on my first gen which has all the bugs that those were plagued with. If it works out, I will do it to my other one which is the newer one. Slightly annoyed too, has the nicer new adjustable 510 but the darn thing is crooked lol.

18. JooceNoob

JooceNoob Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX, USA
    Yep. Mine does it no matter if its near anything electrical/electronic or not. Gotta say if I had to buy another, I definitely wont buy from elev8vape again.

19. herb

Whats the vendor have to do with it , it's Cloupor that still can't seem to figure things out.

20. Fergie

Fergie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    Toronto, Canada,
    They're spying on us lol :2c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.