CLOUPOR DNA 30 510 Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
I hate to tell you, but it sounds like you got the original version with the weird 510 problems. Mostly due to a larger pin, but still had other issues like what your stating. The updated versions fixed just about all of the token problems they were having. It sucks to hear, but you'd probably be better off just either getting a new tank, or a new Clouper. You may be able to update just the 510 yes, but you may mess it up worse trying. Good luck.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Oh man, sounds like they gave you the original version. Just got mine a week ago and she's great but when I bought it they made a point to say it was the new 510 connection. They even showed a picture comparisons of the old and new ones. If you just bought it I would demand they return it for the newest models. Sorry this happened. Tell them they sent the old model and you want the new model. Fluid vapes has the new version for 69 dollars. Super fast shipping. Hope this helps. Other problems going on with the older models too. You might want to get a new one

Last edited:

mark_zullo

Jan 31, 2014
Plantation, FL USA
Thanks for all the comments. It definitely was not a new version and unfortunately, I am leaving tomorrow for vacatino so I had to break down yesterday and buy a new one for $120 (ouch)!!! But oh well, at least this one is working. I bought it used from someone who had just bought it with a group buy. I contacted Cloupor but doubt they will be any help. Thanks again. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread