Cloupor Mini Review...well, mini-review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
I picked up the new Cloupor Mini 30w on Saturday and have been using it almost exclusively since opening the box. The mod is small...very small. It might be a hair smaller than the Vapor Shark and may become a Vapor Shark killer. The height is maybe 1/2" longer than an 18650 battery and probably a hair bigger than 2 18650s side by side. The adjustable 510 pin is great and the fact that it'll fire down to .45 is yet another bonus to the mod. The magnetic cover is fine but only uses two magnets to attach that are set off center in the middle, but I haven't had any issues yet with the cover coming off or anything negative. So far, I'm loving it. I bought both the black and silver but a buddy wanted one so I sold him the silver. I paid $47 for it. I have been reading that companies are already cloning the Cloupor Mini which seems kind of dumb, but clones are clones. The Cloupor Mini came in a nice box with a carry bag, charging cord, replacement 510 adjustable screws, and extra magnets for the cover. It also has a blue warranty/registration card.

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
According the the product description on Cloupor's web site, the 510 is adjustable and not spring loaded.

vS7nPDA.png

Last edited:

geekmedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
According the the product description on Cloupor's web site, the 510 is adjustable and not spring loaded.

vS7nPDA.png

So I know this seems kind of obvious but please tell me if a standard flat head screw driver would be better suited for adjustment? The bite seems WAY to shallow for a Phillips head driver, or is there a specific kind of Phillips? Looking through my tools I have yet to find one that shallow.

PS I wish mine was here already!

geekmedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
I used my blue handled little freebie screwdriver. What you posted is a rendition of the top, not an actual picture of the top.

Thanks for that. I have seen other devices that have a very similar adjustment screw on the 510, though I personally have never had one like that. All I've had have been slotted.

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
I picked up the new Cloupor Mini 30w on Saturday and have been using it almost exclusively since opening the box. The mod is small...very small. It might be a hair smaller than the Vapor Shark and may become a Vapor Shark killer. The height is maybe 1/2" longer than an 18650 battery and probably a hair bigger than 2 18650s side by side. The adjustable 510 pin is great and the fact that it'll fire down to .45 is yet another bonus to the mod. The magnetic cover is fine but only uses two magnets to attach that are set off center in the middle, but I haven't had any issues yet with the cover coming off or anything negative. So far, I'm loving it. I bought both the black and silver but a buddy wanted one so I sold him the silver. I paid $47 for it. I have been reading that companies are already cloning the Cloupor Mini which seems kind of dumb, but clones are clones. The Cloupor Mini came in a nice box with a carry bag, charging cord, replacement 510 adjustable screws, and extra magnets for the cover. It also has a blue warranty/registration card.

Is there a 1 second delay ? Somebody posted that it had a delay. If so that sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread