Cloupor T5 Delrin insulator and positive pin needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will spare the details, but I have 2 Cloupor T5s. One has a damaged chassis - dropped it and now it rattles but works - and one with a good chassis, but I fried the board. I successfully swapped the guts around to make one functioning unit, soldering everything together to make sure it worked before installing it in the chassis. As I was trying to unsolder the positive lead from the positive post, I inadvertently melted the delrin insulator. I removed the other one and, despite taking care NOT to melt it, I melted it; also managed to mangle both positive pins. So I am looking for:

• Someone willing to donate (or sell) a delrin insulator and positive pin for a T5
  • Someone willing to doante (or sell) a non-functioning T5 for parts - must have insulator and positive pin in working order
  • Advice from anyone as to where I might be able to source replacement parts or parts that would work in a T5 (insulator & positive pin) I have no idea if they are standardized/generic parts available

Yes, I know the T5 is the Edsel of APVs, but I really loved mine and really want to resurrect it so please refrain from flaming on T5s. :)

Thanks for reading this, and thanks in advance for any help/advice.

tre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread