Status
Not open for further replies.

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
Well I just got my T6 out of the mail!! Man this thing fits my big mitts perfectly.The magnetic door is well done and seems very sturdy with very strong magnets. So far seems to be a very nice unit my buttons don't rattle like others have mentioned and the ohms readout seems pretty accurate. I was able to get my patriot rda to flush mount and with a 0.45 build set for 100 watts it says its putting out 6.8v which is 102 watts according ohms law. I took a few good pulls at that wattage which is really nice actually and it didn't seem to want to over heat. So so far so good.

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
Will do!

Anyone have pictures of the T6 with a tank or dripper on? I ordered a Mutation X and now I'm thinking its going to look way to small on the T6. I don't have any 26650 attys.

Here's a pic with a Cerberus clone on it:
20141029_174048.jpg

and here's a Vulcan clone on it:
20141029_174119.jpg

Noticed that temps can rise on the Cerebus clone with all that hunk of metal and the 3 coils.

The Vulcan is pretty ideal for the T6 with the heat sinks on the bottom. Also I feel confident that juice would seep into the heat sinks and stay there, avoiding juice going through the battery door.

Last edited:
I don't really chain vape. I am more of a "pick it up every 4 or 5 minutes and have a vape or two" type of guy.

To answer your question, though, I just did four back to back pulls on a .68 ohm build at 75 watts. It reached 33 degrees and the device never felt warm.

I have only had it a day and a half, but I have never had it reach 40 degrees, much less reach the 60 degree cut off..

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Well this mod isn't accurate at all. I put an inline voltage tester on with my 1.8 ohm nautilus put it on 20 watts and was only getting 5.4 volts to the atomizer which is only about 16 watts. I had to set it up to 25.4 watts to get the 6.1 volts to make it an actual 20 watts to the nautilus mini. I had been thinking it didn't feel like it was giving me what it was set at so I thought I would confirm it. Kinda disappointing really as otherwise this is a very nice mod.

Just put on a .50 ohm rda on it and se it to 100 w and its saying its putting out 7 volts but the meter is only reading 4.5.which is only 40 watts.

I will be contacting Cloupor but I doubt that they can do anything about it.

Last edited:

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Maybe I just got a bad one or something as that's how my luck usually runs wont know for sure until someone else chimes in with their results. I sent Cloupor an email but being the weekend over there I probably wont hear anything from them for a few days. I'm really disappointed to say the least and a little ...... off that they would let something like that go after the poor press with the T5 that is if i just didn't get a bad one.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Maybe I just got a bad one or something as that's how my luck usually runs wont know for sure until someone else chimes in with their results. I sent Cloupor an email but being the weekend over there I probably wont hear anything from them for a few days. I'm really disappointed to say the least and a little ...... off that they would let something like that go after the poor press with the T5 that is if i just didn't get a bad one.

From page 4 of this thread:

Just been messing with a few combinations and comparing the IPV2s and T6. So far, the IPV2s is definitely stronger on the same configuations. Using vtc5's on both and thought it was the efest 4200mah 26650 amp limit but seems about the same with the vtc5(yes it still takes 18650s). Got some ATW 26650 coming tomorrow but not sure if they'll make a difference. I'll continue comparing the 2 this weekend.

Sounds like a similar issue. T6 isn't delivering the goods at the desired setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread