cloupour dna 30 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom p

Nov 12, 2012
.... rapids mn
ok so this might be long, i purchased the cloupour dna 30 from kidney puncher for 80 dollars, i checked and now they are charging 100, the box itself is suprisingly nice the lid fits perfect, i would prefer magnets instead of screws to hold the lid, the buttons are tiny took me a few days to get used to them but they are clicky and have not had a single misfire in three weeks, it has a dna style screen i am hoping if it dies i can mod a real dna in it fairly easy, the ohm reader seems accurate and stays at the ohms fairly consistently, when you have your wattage to low for the ohms the ohm symbol blinks and it will say a voltage under 4 volts but it does not put out less than 4 volts, the 510 is just a standard 510 nothing special here, now the on board charger i use it and the red light comes on but i have yet to get that light to turn green or turn off i only charge til the battery bar is full not going to wreck my batteries, so in closing i love this mod i would have done a better 510 if i made it but i give it 4 of 5 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread