Clove cigarettes -- looking for juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsl_dc

Dec 12, 2010
Washington, DC
I used to smoke these:
WFI2w.png

Djarum Specials: they were my gateway into the world of cigarettes, and I stopped smoking them when they were banned and re-released as "clove cigars" -- with a different taste, which I immensely disliked -- opting instead for the Camel Lights and American Spirit Yellows that were my poison until I discovered vaping. I also used to smoke Djarum Supers, Vanillas, and Blacks at various times.

I just tried Vaperite's "clove" flavor, and while it's pretty satisfying, the taste is closer to the cloves you'd use for cooking than the clove cigarettes I used to smoke.

Any other former (or current) clove cigarette smokers with juice recommendations? (If it helps, I smoke a 3.7v Roughtstack v2, usually at 2.2 ohms.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I use BlueMist Vaping 16mg / extra flavor clove at 3.7 on a 2.0 LR carto. It is no Djarum but it really sates a need that I once had.
I never chain smoked clove cigs and nor do I chain vape clove juice, I use it after meals like I use to do with cigs. I purposely use it in a carto that overly pops, (if you smoked clove you get what I mean), to really try to make it a true experience for me.
This small bottle will probably last me awhile, since I only use it a little bit, would love to hear others who is getting a close to Djarum experience. It is essential for me to have a good clove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread