CLS has lived up to the hype. Time to try CB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Since Friday, I've vaped about 3ml of CLS thru the dripper. With every session, it gets better and better! It's time to put it down for a little while and let it become!

Since the CLS experience has been so good, I just ordered 30ml's of CB. I fully expect to have a smile on my face for that juice about this time next week ;)

Kent, thank you and your team for working so hard to provide such great value!

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Order away!! The price is great, juice is fantastic and customer service is outstanding.

The amount of money flushed down the toilet looking for vapeable juice is probably in the thousands. I do visit two other vendors and sprinkle a few shekels, but NT is where the most of my vape budget goes. Actually, I spend over the budget, but that is another story.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Order away!! The price is great, juice is fantastic and customer service is outstanding.

The amount of money flushed down the toilet looking for vapeable juice is probably in the thousands. I do visit two other vendors and sprinkle a few shekels, but NT is where the most of my vape budget goes. Actually, I spend over the budget, but that is another story.

Without much doubt, I'm right there with ya. I'm at a point in my vaping experience where I take it slow, enjoy the beginning of the relationship, and see what blossoms from there. I gotta say, I haven't been this excited about juice for a long time. ;)

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
I think having a limited selection also helps. I mean the juice is still great and outstanding, but not having a hundred flavors with optional PG/VG ratio is a plus too. Clark does extensive testing and knows the best ratio and only releases juices that are phenomenal.

Kind of like going to a restaurant that has a twelve page menu with tons of options, verses going to a fine dining establishment where the menu is limited to two sides.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Since Friday, I've vaped about 3ml of CLS thru the dripper. With every session, it gets better and better! It's time to put it down for a little while and let it become!

Since the CLS experience has been so good, I just ordered 30ml's of CB. I fully expect to have a smile on my face for that juice about this time next week ;)

Kent, thank you and your team for working so hard to provide such great value!

Heya Rob! Glad the CLS was a hit for you brother! CB is a bit different - you'll inevitably fall in with one or the other as a personal favorite but chances are if you enjoy one, you will probably enjoy the other.

Thank you kindly for the shout-out and stopping in to provide feedback - much appreciated! It's an honor to find my way into a dripper near you m8!~

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Not out of the realm of possibility that the production team poured the wrong bottle, either. I can usually tell by the color if you want to send me high rez photo of both bottles

I only have an iphone camera - here's the best I could do. photo(9).jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't taste CLS. I ran some through an Aqua yesterday and just finished chain vaping it in a dripper and I taste sweet with the faintest hint of custard. I literally have to concentrate to taste it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I have to be honest - the first time I tried it, I got the same thing. We almost scrapped CLS entirely because we couldn't taste much of anything. CLS was slated to be one of our initial offerings, but if you look back into our history, we were actually open over a month before we released it. What happened during that month? Magic. I'm not the slightest bit disturbed or surprised, for some people it just takes time. For me, it was about 3-4 weeks and, for whatever reason, that bottle turned up, I put it in the dripper, and BOOM... never had that problem since. It's almost like your senses need to get a "lock" on it. Once you get it, it's unshakable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread