Closed/Sold CLZ DNA 60, Tiny v2.5, Narca, 2x Dwarv MTL and imo650....OH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Rating - 100%
69   0   1
Up for sale are 3 high end lots. I’m just not using them anymore and I don’t want them all to be shelf queens. I would rather have them go to a good home and get used.

Not looking at splitting up at this time, so please don’t ask. Nor am I looking at any trades. Will only take PayPal as a payment and will only priority ship to CONUS

Package one:

CLZ x2 dna 60 with Dwarv MTL. This mod was just recently waxed and was only used at home. The Dwarv MTL is in 9/10 condition and will include some steamtuners extras as pictured.

Asking for $585 shipped to US and will include PayPal Goods and Services Fee

Package two:

A lightly used BMM Tiny v2.5 (will only come with cloth baggy, 1x +10 bottle ss cap with white dt) and 9/10 Narca with spare cap with ultem dt (7/10 bc of use).

Asking for $485 shipped to US including shipping and G&S PayPal fee.

Package three:

Imo650 with Dwarv MTL and ultem extras. The Imo650’s rhodium finish is wearing off, but patina turned out nice.
The Dwarv MTL is in excellent condition 9/10 and will come with spares and steamtuner ultem extras.

Asking for $225 shipped to US including shipping and PayPal G&S fees.

Pm me with any questions and leave a message here. I can send you more pictures or video of the items in question.

Thanks for looking at my WTS ad and have a great day!!

Last edited:

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Rating - 100%
69   0   1
Mr. Boogie, I'm not sure if it's just me, but the pics are not loading/showing.

At any rate, GLWYS!!!!!

Thank you Kat, I’m on mobile so I’m having a hard time loading the pics. When I get home I’ll get on my MacBook and get it fixed.

Hope you’ve been well Kat....miss ya and take care!!

• Love
Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thanks, Acey! I've been well, thank you (happy as a dog with two tails!). And wish the same for you!

Pics are now showing, thanks to Mr. mackman's instructions (d'oh, me!).

These are some BEAUTIFUL items here, and I'm sure they'll go to preZACTly the right new owners!

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Rating - 100%
69   0   1
Thanks, Acey! I've been well, thank you (happy as a dog with two tails!). And wish the same for you!

Pics are now showing, thanks to Mr. mackman's instructions (d'oh, me!).

These are some BEAUTIFUL items here, and I'm sure they'll go to preZACTly the right new owners!

Thank you always for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I hope these beautiful mods and atty’s find new homes.....so I can fund the next project....lol!!!

• Love
Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread