Co-op Feeler For 3,6&10ml Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I'd like to run a small co-op for bottles.
People are welcome to order any quanity they would like,but we will have to drop or fill to quanities of 100 to get the best prices
3ml would be.25 each
6ml would be .28 each
10ml would be .28 each
15ml would be .30 each
Shipping to me would be figured on a "per bottle" basis to keep it fair for everyone,and then shipping to you would be figured using the cheapest shipping available(probably USPS first class mail). Everyone would be responsible for paying their own shipping from me to you.

Last edited:

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
What website is SKS. I will certainly look into it. I'm all about getting the best deal for all of us

0077-100 3 cc 48 mm 14 mm 8/425 48/bag $12.00
0077-101 6 cc 59 mm 17 mm 13/425 48/bag $13.44
0077-102 10 cc 57 mm 25 mm 13/425 48/bag $13.44
these prices are from SKS and they are broken down into 48 bottles a bag for the price listed if your interested. Just a thought

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
Ok,I'm happy to do whatever the majority would like. Here is where we are now.
CandleChem
has less expensive bottles(by a few cents)but needs a higher minimum to get that price. Also have $10 flat shipping fee
SKS
Has slightly higher prices,but smaller quanities available so there would be less drops/fills. I also need to go through and find out how much shipping would be for an order. If we get to $250 the shipping is free

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I think the shipping is more expensive on the SKS. Been a little while since I ordered, but from what I remember, I had to jiggle my basket to make it doable.

On Candlechem... word of warning... if you use them; be sure and get it in writing that they'll honor the shipping costs. UT had major problems with them on the last bottle coop (search the threads) I think she had to go through 3 companies to get everything worked out! (she may have tried SKS too!) It was a huge mess!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
When I checked US Plastics was more expensive then SKS for shipping.
Plus if our order goes over 250 we get free shipping to me

it all depends on what you are ordering, and how much of each. I have ordered from both places, and depending on what I need at the time, I can adjust the baskets to bring down the shipping. HOWEVER.. that's just a one person order. For bulk ordering.. SKS will probably be cheaper (assuming we hit the 250) can't beat free. But SKS might be more work. The bags come in sets of 48 I believe, so unless someone orders 48 of something (which would come packed separately) then you'll have to sort and organize. Something to think about!! I can't remember how the USP stuff comes..

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
I don't know what it is with this bottle fetish I have developed, it must go hand and hand with vaping...or diy'ing...I am looking at all the bottles on the website and saying to myself "ohhhhh, I want some of those. oh yeah, and some of those too.."
it's sick I tell ya!

edit to add- The worst part is I really don't "need" any of them, but I am sure I will order some ridiculous amount anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread