Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Hey everybody,

Yes, I know that there's a coop already going in the classifieds. But that one is NOT with L-Rider, it's with Uniq and their prices are higher than L-Rider, as they're a supplier and not the manufacturer.

I've spoken with Joker and have decided to post this "interested party" thread here, prior to opening a Co-Op.

I'm still in the process of negotiations and gathering specifics in many different areas. Those of you that have hosted a Co-Op know how difficult negotiations with China can be due to language barriers and unclear responses. So I'm opening this thread to gather interested parties.......but I'd like to keep it at no more than 100 people for now.

If more than 100 are interested, the first 100 to post their interest will be considered first. But more may be added depending upon final negotiations and at least until I've gathered more details on spare parts, including the voltage regulator unit itself, the tube, end caps w/connector and spring, batteries, etc. This Co-Op is for the (18650) large version and the (18350) mini version LT's.

I'm also organizing another coop for these on another forum, so I'll be checking back periodically to answer questions (if I'm able) and update with more details as I receive them.

Please DO NOT send me PM's with questions, post them in this thread so everyone can see them.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes...this is not my first rodeo. I very recently completed a Co-Op for the dual 18650 battery boxes like what you see in the modding forum. I got the lowest price known for those and I intend on doing the same for THIS Co-Op! I've also made several large dollar purchases from Chinese manufacturers for personal use.

So please be patient, it takes time to do it right!

Thanks,

Shek

ATTN: If you're living outside of the continental United States and are interested, please include your city/state/zip/country into your post and I will review various international shipping rates for your country.

Update: There's NO LIMIT yet for interested parties, or number of kits or units of interest, so don't be afraid you're gonna get turned down cuz 100 people beat you to it! This very well could be a continuous Co-Op depending upon interest and additional hosting volunteers. Please read through the thread to gather details about everything going on, as I will be posting further updates as I receive them.

MESSAGE FROM j0ker----
1. ECF imposes $$ limits on all first time CO-OP organizers, members with less than 1 year on the forum, non-active members, and members with less than perfect history. Shek falls with in the new member and first time CO-OP organizer category. Shek and I have discussed the limits imposed upon his CO-OP numerous times and he understands our stance on this issue. Keep in mind, if he were to service everyone wanting to participate, the amount of funds involve could reach close to $20,000.

2. To answer the question regarding Shek running a CO-OP on another forum, that's none of our business. We have enough business to attend to on ECF without going to other places on the web to dig up more. Our concern is here and the ECF members. I was advised there was another forum he was doing the CO-OP, how he handles it there is his prerogative, I'm only concerned with how he runs it here. Shek has agreed to the terms set out here and some members will not be included in the first CO-OP, that's just the way it is.

3. So if you are not interested in the CO-OP, feel slighted and upset with the limitations, or are concerned over the outcome or handling, then move on and do not post another comment in the thread. Disruption will not be allowed any further. Either you are participating or you are not participating.

4. Everyone needs to also keep in mind, this is a feeler thread, not the actual CO-OP. Discussing and updating the status of whether the CO-OP will come to pass or not is what this thread is meant for, the actual CO-OP will be posted in the Classified section, should it be decided to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Hi Scott,

The prices I'm getting are LOWER than yours.....I guarantee it! I have spreadsheets from both L-Rider & Uniq Technology.

I'm still in negotiations and am trying to get the most important part.....SPARE REGULATORS!

There's a lot going on at L-Rider at the moment, as I've been informed of a new version of the Lavatube that's been significantly improved and is in beta testing. But I'm not getting a whole lot of details about the finished product yet. Sorry, they're not disclosing the production date yet....but I'm all over it, trust me!

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
are there any pics of this unit?

Still negotiating color variations, otherwise black is their base model.

I'll post pictures once I have all of the color variations, if any?

The more interest I can gather, the easier negotiations will become.

This is NOT a "set-in-stone" Co-Op, it's a fact & interest gathering thread.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I was told they were the same price as well. Do you think you will offer the option to pick the size, or are you planning on just sticking to a single size?
The mini is being quoted the same price as the original L-Rider....(aka Lavatube)

But I'm working on getting that quote reduced because the kits are not as well equipt as the box sets.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I was told they were the same price as well. Do you think you will offer the option to pick the size, or are you planning on just sticking to a single size?

The plan for now is ORDER WHAT YOU WISH!

Like I've already stated, negotiations get easier with MORE interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread