Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
I don't want to create any drama, but I think I have to be a little dramatic... You have the COOLEST avi and sig! I watched every Friday, just to have it cancelled. They came out with the movie, and it was more awesome than I could have imagined. Then, Joss Whedon didn't make enough money to warrant a sequel?!?! :cry:

Nathan Fillion is going to buy the rights once Fox's hold on them is off. We all wish . .

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
quick question if you are picked can you really get more then 1 in your order? Just curious if that is part of your new rules

When I was planning just ordering the mini with extension, everything was very easy to plan....but now that the extension won't be available till June/July, I've had to reserve (100) 18650's & (100) 18350's, giving each person at least 1 of each model....since most people that are still interested are wanting at least 2 or more units.

But I may just allow everyone to order what they want until they're all accounted for....not sure yet.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Is it still possible to get in on this? Let me know I would surely be interested in a regular.

Okay, this is the cut-off point Sonic....zero^^ is the last entry.

There will be no further new entries from this point forward.

Anyone posting interest AFTER my post will not be considered for this offer, sorry.....but the 30 days has expired.

This thread will remain open for questions until I've completed everything in preparation for the coop.

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
good god, what drama.. I suppose I should have never mentioned that elephant.
I find no entertainment value in any of the crude remarks that follow mine.
I Just want it to be clear that I meant no Ill will, Shek.

I 'm not eligible anyway as it turns out, but I still wish you all the best.

I've just made my pistol mod into a VV mod and I will make due with that.

Maybe I can hook up with ShootBang and market these. I understand he's an Alabamian too:D

I digress, peace!

CG

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
good god, what drama.. I suppose I should have never mentioned that elephant.
I find no entertainment value in any of the crude remarks that follow mine.
I Just want it to be clear that I meant no Ill will, Shek.

I 'm not eligible anyway as it turns out, but I still wish you all the best.

I've just made my pistol mod into a VV mod and I will make due with that.

Maybe I can hook up with ShootBang and market these. I understand he's an Alabamian too:D

I digress, peace!

CG

Why aren't you eligible, CG?

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Why aren't you eligible, CG?

Well, stipulations have been set for eligibility. The first one(which I missed) was that the first coop was for only 100 units.
My initial post ITT was #1083. -far too late to be included.

and I am sure that by sparking such an uprising in you interest thread(albeit inadvertently) that You would be inhumanly kind to consider me for the lottery afterwards.

My money is still set aside because I buy this sort of thing impulsively anyway, but I have no illusions of entitlement to any of the gains this coop would provide.

I wasn't even sure if I should post in here again, but I felt that I should set the record straight, not to be lumped in with the nay-sayers and trolls.

That's not how I roll.

CG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread