• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Coffee anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Tom, I thought it was you who said Janty cappuccino was very good, so I've just ordered a bottle from iVapour :confused:

The only wonderful flavour I've had was the Lorann chocolate/hazelnut, but the best way to appreciate it is by sniffing the open bottle - my jaded palate requires half a bottle to be added to 20ml juice (I'm exaggerating a bit), so it's too expensive.

scylla

Yeah, I suppose, as with most of us, my taste has changed a bit. I do like the Janty flavour, nothing inheretly "wrong" with it but there a depth of flavour lacking for me. I had that disposable from e-cigs.co.uk and that had such a sweet but very rich and bold flavour, I guess I am on the search for that still (ahhhh, ones first kiss).

I should get my Lorann flavors today, perhaps the secret lies with a little 1 oz bottle?

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Overnight I was reading The Elephant in the Room thread - talking about burnt nasties building up in the atomiser and saying that veg glycerine leaves residue more than PG, so what must Lorann do? I'm slightly nervous now, even though I know that nothing I inhale from an e-cig can be as bad as baccy.

It was all very scientific, way over my head.

scylla

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
I had a GREAT coffee flavour disposable cigar from e-cigs.co.uk but I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice rich/sweet but definately discernable coffee flavour e-juice? I've had the Janty stuff but to be honest it is a bit lacking to me...just not really "hither or thither"

I love the e-cigs.co.uk coffee flavour juice, isn't that the same as in the disposable cigar?

It's often sold out so grab it quick ;)

Note: not to be confused with Cappuchino which I haven't tried, but guess it would be sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread